Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:08 am

jbird4049 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yet somehow it has come to pass.
No it has not come to pass. No one with a brain thinks Trump is a Nazi or antisemite. It is only you clowns that think so, and no one with any sense agrees with you. And every one of us can see in full clarity the minute you start squawking the same talking points we just saw the MSM shove down your throats, while you beg for more.

Your side is a laughing stock. No one with any sense thinks what you think. You are leveling criticisms for the president reading a speech in front of congress, a criticism you took straight from the MSM that fed it to you, and you think we all don't see how ridiculous you look. You have turned into Ohio penner. It's a shame that you can't look around at all the idiocy of the left, and not realize that you need to stop listening to them.

:? This is satirical? Yes?
No, I think he's jumping on DSL Crazy Train. Wooeoo!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:17 am

Hey fuck you faggit.

Can I get a serious answer? That's probably too much to ask. But I'm the one saying things that should be considered crazy by the likes of you blue pilled normies. Why does sta get all the credit? He's barely racist and he loves Jews even when I point out to him their influence.

I guess my question is why is he always the bad guy? I want some fucking credit here.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:34 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am laughing my ass off at the butthurt on display here.
What have I written that is actually "butthurt"?

Do you believe that the OP case about vandalism against Jewish cemetaries in one part of the US are laid to rest because a guy in another part of the US got caught making up fake threats against Jewish cultural center pretending to be his ex-girlfriend?

Do you believe that all discussions here in Current Events must be about Trump? That if anyone criticizes what they consider a poor leap of logic by you, that what they're "reeaaaaalllly" *wink wink nudge nudge* criticizing is your particular political Team?

That seriously strikes you as a completely rational way of thinking and not at all like a the carbon copy of the way that the leftist SJW's mind work?

Have I asserted that the coverage of anti-Semitic vandalism is evidence of something Trump did? If you have evidence of that, mind quoting it? For the record, I don't think so. Can't blame Trump for anti-Semitism in the US for the obvious reason that it existed long before he did. He's not the Anti-Semite Whisperer.
Dude. Don't interrupt his crusade. He's almost got that damn windmill.
Whatever dirty dick. Don't you bitches ever get tired of being wrong or losing? If the shoe was on the other foot and the magically angry white nationalists fighting back against the election they won was caught, you all would be intolerable. You would have found the cause for every ill and push that narrative. Hate crimes? White nationalists. Global warming? White nationalists. Can't get raddicho at Whole Foods? White nationalists.
Well too bad so sad that windmill has spun around and hit you in the face. Its fake, you bitches lied. You lost again, you're side is unhinged and every example shown to you is just another isolated innocent and Trump or Russia is too blame cause reasons. Suck it losers get some proof or do your self a favor and shut the fuck up.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:32 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Hey fuck you faggit.

Can I get a serious answer? That's probably too much to ask. But I'm the one saying things that should be considered crazy by the likes of you blue pilled normies. Why does sta get all the credit? He's barely racist and he loves Jews even when I point out to him their influence.

I guess my question is why is he always the bad guy? I want some fucking credit here.
Yeah, but you don't bring that special blend of bile and victimhood, with just a whiff of blind religious dogma that makes him so special.

Clubby is too predictable and never changes tone, and Okee has some interesting military insights from time to time. You're more like the meth head on the couch with Tourette's, that keeps things lively. ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:39 am

I was born catholic. Tbqh fuck you dude.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:03 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Hey fuck you faggit.

Yeah, but you don't bring that special blend of bile and victimhood, with just a whiff of blind religious dogma that makes him so special.

Clubby is too predictable and never changes tone, and Okee has some interesting military insights from time to time. You're more like the meth head on the couch with Tourette's, that keeps things lively. ;)
I'm too predictable and never change tone? Pot meet keetle. At least I'm dead on balls correct when I do it. You live in a fantasy world where the DoE took down the Waco compound and Ruby Ridge, where leftist never do anything wrong and when proof is presented that just proves the right is at fault cause science. How does it feel to have another delusion blow up in your face? Penners face has to be something like on the back of a video, you rent when you want to stroke your syphilitic dirty dick.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:30 am

The prog butthurt level is elevated today. :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:04 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I was born catholic.
Me too but I saw the light...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:18 am

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:28 am

We're going out for breakfast. If there isn't a hate crime hoax index thread when I get back, I'll get to work on one. I got some schoolwork to do also. Might be this evening.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751