White Girl Gang Rapped By 17 Black Gangsters - Not A Hate Crime

Speaker to Animals

Re: White Girl Gang Rapped By 17 Black Gangsters - Not A Hate Crime

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Seriously, though. In the Lawndale story, it's far more likely that the victim and the alleged rapists are all black. It's North Lawndale we are talking about here. It's almost all black and one of the most violent parts of Chicago. Gangs raping a girl on Facebook is not really a highlight of a day's blotter, but whatever.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:19 pm

atanamis wrote:This thread is pure racism. The story doesn't mention anything about a rape being committed or that there is ANY information about the murder that was committed. We don't know the murder was by one person or by several based on this story. The story clearly stated that the 17 arrests made were NOT related to the murder, which so far as we know they don't know who to arrest. kybkh 100% made up the story that there was a rape, and that there were 17 rapists. He made up that the supposed murderer or rapists were black. The ONLY facts this story has in common with kybkh's racist imaginary story was that a white girl was victimized (she was doused in gasoline and lit on fire), and that 17 gangsters (of unspecified race) were arrested (on unrelated charges). Unless he has other stories to back up what you're saying here, I don't see any other explanation than rabid, dishonest racism by kybkh. I honestly can't think much better of those of you who piled on without bothering to click the story. Seriously, what makes a person as intellectually and morally bankrupt as you guys? Can't you even be bothered to take actual facts out of context to support your racism? Truly sickening on both moral and intellectual grounds.
Sounds like you need a safe space cupcake. Poor millennial that is too brain dead to read between the lines. :violin:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Seriously, though. In the Lawndale story, it's far more likely that the victim and the alleged rapists are all black. It's North Lawndale we are talking about here.
You're probably right about that but if it was whites that committed the crime you better believe that it would've been blasted all over the media. When there is limited details about the criminals you can bet the farm that they are black.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 pm

Dand wrote:We may never know the race of the members of the Black Gangster Disciples. A mystery for the ages :ugeek:

Atanamis, if an article like this doesn't provide a description of the perpetrator then it's a very safe bet that he's black. Just like with potential terror attacks and school shootings. If the media doesn't immediately say that the criminal is white (and sometimes even when they do) then you bet he isn't white. You think I'm racist for saying this but that doesn't make it untrue.

:text-+1:

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 pm

SilverEagle wrote:Well I'm guessing that the men were Black and the poor girl was white. Otherwise the races would be listed in the article.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 1-10-16-59
It's a fair guess.
AP wrote:In January, four people were arrested after a cellphone footage showed them allegedly taunting and beating a mentally disabled man.
No mention of race in the same article even though we already know those "four people" were black and that the "mentally disabled man" was white. The Dissociative Press doesn't seem to recognize certain distinctions, sometimes.
https://www.google.com/#q=ap+white+kills+black&*
https://www.google.com/#q=ap+black+kills+white&*
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Seriously, though. In the Lawndale story, it's far more likely that the victim and the alleged rapists are all black. It's North Lawndale we are talking about here.
You're probably right about that but if it was whites that committed the crime you better believe that it would've been blasted all over the media. When there is limited details about the criminals you can bet the farm that they are black.

That last time a white person who is not a heavily armed cop traveled through Lawndale, he was dragged out of his car and beaten on video because he might have been a Trump voter. Remember that?

Welcome to Lawndale. Don't make the black kids angry.

atanamis

Post by atanamis » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Dand wrote:We may never know the race of the members of the Black Gangster Disciples. A mystery for the ages :ugeek:

Atanamis, if an article like this doesn't provide a description of the perpetrator then it's a very safe bet that he's black. Just like with potential terror attacks and school shootings. If the media doesn't immediately say that the criminal is white (and sometimes even when they do) then you bet he isn't white. You think I'm racist for saying this but that doesn't make it untrue.
And if an article like this makes you assume that 17 black gangsters raped a white girl and should be charged with a hate crime, you can be pretty sure you are racist. Are the felons likely black? Sure. Saying that isn't remotely racist. Saying that they committed a rape though when the story doesn't mention a rape, and that these were 17 rapists when the story clearly states that they were arrested on unrelated charges to the murder that is described? That's pretty racist. Going the step further to suggest that they should have been arrested on hate crime charges for this imagined crime? Pretty far over the top now.

Like I said, if you want to make a point about hate crime, find a case where the felon obviously committed a crime motivated by hate for the victims people group, and was not charged with it. The pathetic thing is that there are plenty of such cases to choose from. This isn't just a racist screed, it is a LAZY racist screed which makes no effort at intellectual honesty. And the first four responses couldn't even be bothered to check the story. And NOW we are arguing what might be the case or could be the case based on local population demographics. Are you racist? Not necessarily. But you are going to surprising lengths to defend a blatantly racist OP followed by stunning intellectual laziness by a number of respondents (at the very best). So honestly, yeah that does make me suspicious.
SilverEagle wrote:Sounds like you need a safe space cupcake. Poor millennial that is too brain dead to read between the lines. :violin:
You're adorable. If you ever decide to go back and get your GED let us know!

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Nobody of any race should be charged with a hate crime ever. They should be charged for the crimes they committed and it seems like they will be.

The only notable thing is the media coverage. The difference in reporting is blatant but I guess you've got enough white-guilt or white-hate that you don't see it.

The retard that got tortured by 4 people easily qualifies as a "hate crime" and the torturers specifically targeted him for being white, by the way. The police said it wasn't a hate crime at the time but I think the 4 were eventually charged with a hate crime.
Last edited by Dand on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Dand wrote:Nobody of any race should be charged with a hate crime ever. They should be charged for the crimes they committed...
+1
Dand wrote:The only notable thing is the media coverage. The difference in reporting is blatant....
+1
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:39 pm

atanamis wrote:

And if an article like this makes you assume that 17 black gangsters raped a white girl and should be charged with a hate crime, you can be pretty sure you are racist. Are the felons likely black? Sure. Saying that isn't remotely racist. Saying that they committed a rape though when the story doesn't mention a rape, and that these were 17 rapists when the story clearly states that they were arrested on unrelated charges to the murder that is described? That's pretty racist. Going the step further to suggest that they should have been arrested on hate crime charges for this imagined crime? Pretty far over the top now.

Like I said, if you want to make a point about hate crime, find a case where the felon obviously committed a crime motivated by hate for the victims people group, and was not charged with it. The pathetic thing is that there are plenty of such cases to choose from. This isn't just a racist screed, it is a LAZY racist screed which makes no effort at intellectual honesty. And the first four responses couldn't even be bothered to check the story. And NOW we are arguing what might be the case or could be the case based on local population demographics. Are you racist? Not necessarily. But you are going to surprising lengths to defend a blatantly racist OP followed by stunning intellectual laziness by a number of respondents (at the very best). So honestly, yeah that does make me suspicious.
SilverEagle wrote:Sounds like you need a safe space cupcake. Poor millennial that is too brain dead to read between the lines. :violin:
You're adorable. If you ever decide to go back and get your GED let us know!

:roll:

You sir are a colossal jackass.