White Girl Gang Rapped By 17 Black Gangsters - Not A Hate Crime

kybkh

White Girl Gang Rapped By 17 Black Gangsters - Not A Hate Crime

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:17 pm

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Re: White Girl Gang Rapped By 17 Black Gangsters - Not A Hate Crime

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Of course not, don't you know, white girls just love getting raped by black men. :roll:
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:39 pm

The Conservative wrote:Of course not, don't you know, white girls just love getting raped by black men. :roll:
Was that? Was that sarcasm? Oh fuck, they're learning, they're learning, we are fucked!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Heh

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:00 pm

The Conservative wrote:Of course not, don't you know, white girls just love getting raped by black men. :roll:

So cliché
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby told The Clarion-Ledger Tuesday's arrests are not directly related to Chambers' death, but to information gathered as authorities have interviewed more than 150 people and sorted through more than 20,000 phone records trying to find her killer.
Reading comprehension... a lost art.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:12 pm

de officiis wrote:
Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby told The Clarion-Ledger Tuesday's arrests are not directly related to Chambers' death, but to information gathered as authorities have interviewed more than 150 people and sorted through more than 20,000 phone records trying to find her killer.
I am having trouble comprehending how the highlighted words you have selected relate to this thread other than to show the extensive nature of this crime syndicate which is responsible for the rape, murder and cover up of a 19 year old girl.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:14 pm

Vermin masquerading as human have been raping, torturing, and murdering people since forever. It isn't hard to find plenty of examples of variations of this and of every color combination you can think of. So how is this particular piece of horror extra newsworthy?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:38 pm

kybkh wrote:
de officiis wrote:
I am having trouble comprehending how the highlighted words you have selected relate to this thread other than to show the extensive nature of this crime syndicate which is responsible for the rape, murder and cover up of a 19 year old girl.
I'm having a hard time comprehending how you can charge someone with a "hate crime" when you haven't yet indicted someone for the crime. That's putting the cart before the horse.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:53 pm

This happened a while ago. They were caught and sentenced, but not for hate crimes. They raped her boyfriend too.

edit:

oh wait. This is yet another attack from the one I was thinking of. This guy has been indicted already too.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/24/us/jessic ... ssissippi/