“get out of my country.”

Fife

Re: “get out of my country.”

Post by Fife » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:41 am

Our institutions are really improving their standing and image, eh?

Oregon judge is accused of helping illegal immigrant drunk driver ESCAPE from her courtroom while ICE agents waited outside to deport him to Mexico
Herranz is now under internal investigation after U.S. Attorney Billy Williams accused the judge of letting Salazar leave through her private entrance after staff realized immigration and customs enforcement agents were waiting for him.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:21 am

Fife wrote:Our institutions are really improving their standing and image, eh?

Oregon judge is accused of helping illegal immigrant drunk driver ESCAPE from her courtroom while ICE agents waited outside to deport him to Mexico
Herranz is now under internal investigation after U.S. Attorney Billy Williams accused the judge of letting Salazar leave through her private entrance after staff realized immigration and customs enforcement agents were waiting for him.
Wouldn't it constitute some form of entrapment, if the person were forced to appear, and was then arrested?

Not a lawyer, but it seems that way to me.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Dude, entrapment is a common policing tactic, just go to any prison and ask the child predators.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:23 pm

He's all mixed up MH, don't you feel a responsibility to teaching the true nature and limits of the entrapment defense?

https://www.justice.gov/usam/criminal-r ... t-elements

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:06 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Wouldn't it constitute some form of entrapment, if the person were forced to appear, and was then arrested?

Boy are you going to have a blast in family court.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:24 am

Sikh man in Kent says he was told, ‘Go back to your own country’ before he was shot
Kent police are looking for a gunman who allegedly walked onto a man’s driveway and shot him, saying “Go back to your own country.”

The victim, a 39-year-old Sikh man, was working on his vehicle in his driveway in Kent’s East Hill neighborhood about 8 p.m. Friday when he was approached by an unknown man, Kent police said, after talking with the victim.

An altercation followed, with the victim saying the suspect made statements to the effect of “Go back to your own country.” The victim was shot in the arm.

The victim described the shooter as a 6-foot-tall white man with a stocky build. He was wearing a mask covering the lower half of his face, the victim said.

Kent police say they’ve reached out to the FBI and other law-enforcement agencies.

“We’re early on in our investigation,” Kent Police Chief Ken Thomas said Saturday morning. “We are treating this as a very serious incident.”
What's up in Seattle?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:58 am

Seattle's gone too long without a serial killer.
:shifty:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

What? That is high level derp right there. "I can't show up to court cause I might be found guilty, it's entrapment." But you want someone to undergo a background check to buy a violent video game. Or to even gaze upon a gun. But a subpoena is entrapment. These are people who think Gorsuch is "literally Hitler."

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:53 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

What? That is high level derp right there. "I can't show up to court cause I might be found guilty, it's entrapment." But you want someone to undergo a background check to buy a violent video game. Or to even gaze upon a gun. But a subpoena is entrapment. These are people who think Gorsuch is "literally Hitler."
Do you even listen to yourself anymore?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Do you?