“get out of my country.”

SuburbanFarmer

Re: “get out of my country.”

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
How many times must the MSM false narratives you cling to be proven wrong before you stop reflexively regurgitate them?
You watched all the campaign footage that I did, no doubt. You've probably even talked to the same types of people about it.

Of course I'm not proposing that GOP neocons are out there tipping gravestones and carrying idiotic signs - it's the shitheel regiment, and the final vestiges of the tea party.

The neocons are just trying to hang on to the bucking horse and retain some semblance of dignity.
:lol:

You think right wingers are persecuting Jews!!!!

The level of retard in that statement...
The same level of retardation that still blames them for 'killing Christ', and running the media, along with a global conspiracy?

Yeah.. probably to be found on the Right, genius.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:11 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You watched all the campaign footage that I did, no doubt. You've probably even talked to the same types of people about it.

Of course I'm not proposing that GOP neocons are out there tipping gravestones and carrying idiotic signs - it's the shitheel regiment, and the final vestiges of the tea party.

The neocons are just trying to hang on to the bucking horse and retain some semblance of dignity.
:lol:

You think right wingers are persecuting Jews!!!!

The level of retard in that statement...
The same level of retardation that still blames them for 'killing Christ', and running the media, along with a global conspiracy?

Yeah.. probably to be found on the Right, genius.
No, I am right. You're retarded.
This sad state of affairs has been on prominent display in the wake of the recent spate of antisemitic attacks against Jewish cemeteries in the US. Muslim Americans with records of antisemitism have been quick to condemn the attacks.

On the face of it, statements by Ellison, Hamas supporter Linda Sarsour and others condemning the attacks on Jewish cemeteries are welcome. Sarsour’s support for Palestinian mass murderers of Jews and open calls for Israel’s destruction have been ongoing for more than a decade. It’s nice that she is suddenly raising money to repair broken Jewish graves in St. Louis.

The problem is if Sarsour and her Jew hating comrades are viewed as legitimate partners in fighting antisemitism, when they themselves are abetting and popularizing antisemitism, then the notion of fighting antisemitism is destroyed.

If Sarsour, who wrote in 2012 that “nothing is creepier than Zionism,” is a legitimate voice in the fight against anti-Jewish discrimination and violence, then the fight against anti-Jewish discrimination and violence is reduced to farce.

Sarsour, like Ellison, is no fringe figure on the Left. She has become a major mover and shaker in the second party in America. Sarsour was one of the organizers of the anti-Trump women’s protests the day after the president was inaugurated.

Just like the convicted murderer who tortured and raped a senior citizen for hours who the left put on the same stage, and are making a movie to celebrate.

Sarsour’s rising prominence in progressive and Democratic circles despite her open support for Hamas shows why it is important today to draw a line in the sand and reject the notion that antisemites can suddenly become defenders of Jews.

With each passing day, the Left becomes more open in its embrace of anti-Jewish voices. If Sarsour’s leadership role last month in the anti-Trump women’s protests constituted a new low in progressive politics, a month later the bar has dropped even lower. At the next round of women’s protests, Ramsea Odeh is one of the announced organizers.

Whereas Sarsour simply supports the terrorist murder of Jews, Odeh is an actual terrorist murderer of Jews. Odeh participated in a PLO terrorist attack at a Jerusalem supermarket in 1970 in which two Jews were murdered.

According to Politico, the radical Left’s takeover of the Democratic Party apparatus through Perez and Ellison isn’t enough to satisfy the party’s young activists. They also want for long-serving Democratic lawmakers in Congress to retire and clear the path for their takeover of the Democratic congressional roster.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World- ... ism-482767
We know who you are. You're done. Drop the pretense. It isn't fooling anyone. The rest of your party is openly admitting what you are, while you try to convince us that it is you, and not the millions of them, who are telling the truth.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:05 pm

Ummmm yeah. White nationalists don't hate Jews. That's totally a leftist thing. Welcome to Wonderland.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:40 am

pineapplemike wrote:Anyone that thinks this country belongs to them sounds like a real butthole
This seemed to pass without comment in the hub-bub.

It deserves a 2nd.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:59 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:Anyone that thinks this country belongs to them sounds like a real butthole

It deserves a 2nd.
Agreed.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:38 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

It deserves a 2nd.
Agreed.
Fuck that. This is my country. I fought for it, I sacrificed for it, its mine.

Aye, it's mine. The only thing you need to concern yourself with is do you get to kill Englishmen.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:41 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Ummmm yeah. White nationalists don't hate Jews. That's totally a leftist thing. Welcome to Wonderland.
Once again retard they aren't running our shit but your antisemitic terrorist sympathizers are running your shit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:48 pm

So is the great Six Hour War at hand, when conservatives have to take the day off from work and wage a civil war against the left?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:44 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Ummmm yeah. White nationalists don't hate Jews. That's totally a leftist thing. Welcome to Wonderland.
Once again retard they aren't running our shit but your antisemitic terrorist sympathizers are running your shit.
verily.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:So is the great Six Hour War at hand, when conservatives have to take the day off from work and wage a civil war against the left?
Is this supposed to be a sleight at the lefts ill preparedness?