“get out of my country.”

Montegriffo

“get out of my country.”

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:22 pm

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics ... 76169.html
WASHINGTON

The shooting at a bar in a suburb of Kansas City of two Indian immigrants, one of whom died, is likely to become the first test of the Trump administration’s view of what role the federal government should play in crimes against ethnic and racial minorities.

Police accounts of the shootings in the city of Olathe, Kansas, say the suspect singled out two engineers in comments before he fired at the men he reportedly thought were Middle Eastern, yelling “get out of my country.” A third victim was seriously injured when he sought to intervene.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SilverEagle

Re: “get out of my country.”

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Um....it should be up to the individual State and not the federal governments stance on crimes like this. That being said if this happen the way the article reads the State should throw the book at the shooter.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Univision senior anchor Jorge Ramos declared on Friday that the United States belongs to Latino migrants, emphatically stating to a Spanish-speaking audience that “it is our country, not theirs.”

Ramos took an unusual tack, pivoting from talk of diversity and togetherness into boasts of conquest. Mass immigration, particularly illegal immigration, was a fait accompli. There is nothing the U.S. can do about it, and they must accept that America is “not their” country and that illegal aliens, particularly Latinos, “are not going to leave,” he said.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ing-leave/

Oh.. this isn't a thread about the Univision anchor declaring America belongs to Latinos now?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Oh wait. What about this guy?
London’s Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan has continued his pro-Hillary Clinton tour of the United States by declaring that immigrants into the West should not be forced to assimilate.
His comments come hot on the heels of the Chicago press exposing his connections to radical Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Mr. Khan, who was elected to be London’s mayor in May 2016, has also used his trip to claim that Republican candidate Donald Trump is “playing into the hands” of the Islamic State.

His trip runs contrary to the U.S. visit from former UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage, who presented an upbeat message of defeating the political establishment on stage with Donald Trump.

Instead, Mr. Khan insisted: “One of the lessons from around the world is that a laissez-faire or hands-off approach to social integration doesn’t work. We need rules, institutions, and support to enable people to integrate into cohesive communities and for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t mean assimilation, I mean integration, and there’s a difference”.

He added: “People shouldn’t have to drop their cultures and traditions when they arrive in our cities and countries”.

The United Kingdom, and especially areas of East London which overwhelmingly voted for Mr. Khan, is currently suffering from Muslim ghettoisation, horrific employment rates for Muslim women, an internal debate surrounding the banning of the burka, and ongoing issues such as female genital mutilation, anti-Semitism, and homophobia within Muslim communities.

Under Mr. Khan’s plans, none of these “cultures and traditions” would need to be dropped for Muslim migrants to Western countries.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09 ... ssimilate/

I'm sure that's going to work out well for the last Englishmen in London. Maybe it's Monty who should get out of somebody else's country?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Great to see you condemn this violence from the right and not try to change the subject DSL. Obviously as no trash cans were kicked this is not as bad as the actions of the left.
His motives may never be known......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Are we to assume that up until Trump none of this Shit happened before?

Cause I kinda thought the point was this shit was already happening all the time.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Great to see you condemn this violence from the right and not try to change the subject DSL. Obviously as no trash cans were kicked this is not as bad as the actions of the left.

Huh?

This thread was designed to be a dumpster fire. I just poured the gasoline on it and brought the sorority girls. You're welcome.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Great to see you condemn this violence from the right and not try to change the subject DSL. Obviously as no trash cans were kicked this is not as bad as the actions of the left.

Huh?

This thread was designed to be a dumpster fire. I just poured the gasoline on it and brought the sorority girls. You're welcome.
It was intended to point out the consequences of an ultra-nationalist viewpoint but obviously I wasn't expecting any worthwhile contribution from you.
Trump's silence speaks volumes.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:36 pm

What kind of Sorority girls want to come to a dumpster fire? :think:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Huh?

It was intended to point out the consequences of an ultra-nationalist viewpoint but obviously I wasn't expecting any worthwhile contribution from you.
Trump's silence speaks volumes.

Uh.. it's not. Pathetic attempt, though.