Perez Gets DNC Chairmanship

TheReal_ND

Re: Perez Gets DNC Chairmanship

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:04 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:On the way out the door. White hating latinos hate when you tell them they're white. Perez is white.
As you probably know, Latino is not a race. You can be Latino and be of any race, but most Latinos are mestizo (mixed European and indigena). I think Perez is Dominican. There are lots of Dominican neighborhoods (I spent a lot of time when I was younger in Inwood, a Dominican neighborhood), and most Dominicans in the U.S. are of mixed African and indigenous descent. Short of doing a DNA test, it's usually impossible to know what a Latino is. You can guess, but you don't know. They often guess but don't know. For this reason, it's more about common culture than race.
Actually it goes Castizo > Mestizo > Indio.

They certainly don't like being called Latino but I call them that anyway.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:08 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The GOP is becoming the anti-racist, pro-human rights party in addition to the economic nationalism.

The GOP might eventually have most whites supporting it only because the democratic party has inverted their traditional racism and become openly hateful of white people. But that doesn't mean the GOP will become a white party by any means. And even if that were possible, it would be a terrible idea. We need a coalition to win.

Ideally, the republican party would find a way to pick up the non-urban black vote in the south in a similar fashion to how they just captured the white working class vote in the rust belt, and then find a way to at least split evenly the Latino vote.

The best way to do that may be to counter the identity politics with economic hope. Would a black person want to vote for democrats just because, or for the Republicans that will do something about illegal immigration taking jobs away from blacks, and trade deals taking away factories? Or put another way, would they rather live in poverty in total dependence of the democratic party as a vote serf, or have a decent job that pays well, providing them with agency and autonomy?
I think successful black men are ripe for the picking.

The "Hoteps" are smart enough to understand that the Dem party is simply using them for votes and doesn't give a shit about their real political beliefs.

Consider the transgender attack epidemic sweeping the minority transgender community as recently reported on by Jeremy Schahill. They talk about these attacks and how disproportionate they are against minority transgender people but they dont say that the people behind the attacks are other minorities.

Black folk are totally way more anti-queer than the white community. That's nothing new or controversial.

If Trump can get a bill that targets the black college community, hell I'd support a bill offering free college education for all blacks who graduate high school with a 3.0 it could prove to be the most important policy since the GI Bill.
Last edited by kybkh on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:10 am

Yeah. "Woke" black people are thoroughly disgusted with the transgender movement. Browsing their forums is kind of like going to /pol/ for black people.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:30 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:On the way out the door. White hating latinos hate when you tell them they're white. Perez is white.
As you probably know, Latino is not a race. You can be Latino and be of any race, but most Latinos are mestizo (mixed European and indigena). I think Perez is Dominican. There are lots of Dominican neighborhoods (I spent a lot of time when I was younger in Inwood, a Dominican neighborhood), and most Dominicans in the U.S. are of mixed African and indigenous descent. Short of doing a DNA test, it's usually impossible to know what a Latino is. You can guess, but you don't know. They often guess but don't know. For this reason, it's more about common culture than race.
Actually it goes Castizo > Mestizo > Indio.
That was a long time ago in Mexico.
:royalty-queen:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:33 am

Nope. Still is throughout all of South America.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Think about that though, a bill stating any African American who has been in this country for at least three generations has the opportunity to receive free state college tuition if they achieve a 3.0 Gpa in high school.

It'd put to ease the concern that "they are getting something for nothing" since they must at least have a 3.0 Gpa and provides all the more incentive for poor blacks to care more about school and feel like they will get at least a fighting chance in the workforce.

The problem will be that they still need to become more "white" to be accepted in most offices but at least we are fucking trying to meet them half way.

As opposed to that chick in Oregon screaming how whites should just abandon their homes and wife swap in just for being white.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Stop throwing money at them.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:44 pm

kybkh wrote:Think about that though, a bill stating any African American who has been in this country for at least three generations has the opportunity to receive free state college tuition if they achieve a 3.0 Gpa in high school.

It'd put to ease the concern that "they are getting something for nothing" since they must at least have a 3.0 Gpa and provides all the more incentive for poor blacks to care more about school and feel like they will get at least a fighting chance in the workforce.

The problem will be that they still need to become more "white" to be accepted in most offices but at least we are fucking trying to meet them half way.

As opposed to that chick in Oregon screaming how whites should just abandon their homes and wife swap in just for being white.
Couldn't do it based on race. Violates 14th. Would have to target certain school districts.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Stop throwing money at them.
And stop huffing paint as well Kentucky.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Stop throwing money at them.
Basing it on acheivrmrnt isn't throwing money at them.

Something has to be done besides genocide. If we aren't going to help the black community why stop abortions?