Perez Gets DNC Chairmanship

clubgop

Re: Perez Gets DNC Chairmanship

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:55 pm

MilSpecs wrote:Explain.
You first. :lol:
It doesn't much matter who they name, Trump is doing their recruiting for them.
So you lost 2016 on purpose! Genius! :lol:
Moderates are upset in both parties, the Republicans are being torn apart
Trump is a moderate moderate moderate Republican. Republicans have 31 Guvs, 34/50 state legislatures, a majority in the House and Senate, but Millie has her hands on the pulse we are being torn apart. :lol: :clap:

"Torn apart at the seams." :lol:

United waiting to strike. :clap:
Last edited by clubgop on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:09 pm

I hope you all know this is basically an admission that the left is most likely responsible for desecrated that Jewish Cemetery. Also there was an attack on Jews in France.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39078952

Ellison had this thing all wrapped up then over the weekend a bunch of wealthy Jewish donors said "No, its not going to happen." So they pick the corporate shill. Poor GCF and Monty they so wanted this to be the right doing violence but the DNC not picking the Muslim Brotherhood member who had it all wrapped up because some rich jews picked up the phone tells me they are the ones with the problem and no amount of deflection is going to cover that up. Suck it bitches, suck it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:25 pm

So United just listen! :lol:

The Young Turks have gone dark on the matter. So united!
It doesn't much matter who they name, Trump is doing their recruiting for them. Moderates are upset in both parties, the Republicans are being torn apart,
:lol: :lol: But GCF says I am the biggest partisan shill on this board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

breathes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:30 pm

It will be interesting to see what happens in Hollywood. If they continue down the path with the DNC, they will literally be driving a wedge between their most profitable customer base.

how do these kind of comments not upset people of these communities who are treat as cattle...

New DNC Chairmans advice to Clinton campaign in primaries:

Nevada is an opportunity to fight back on so many levels. First, the current storyline is that she does not connect well with young voters. Given that Nevada is far more demographically representative of America, I am confident that HRC can do well with all African Americans, Latinos, and Asian Americans (dont forget the sizeable population of Asian Americans in Nevada, including Filipinos.). Emmy and the team have a good plan to attract all minority voters. s-- that is a different story and a perfect lead in to South Carolina, where once again, we can work to attract young voters of color. So I think Nevada is a real
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:41 pm

One reason to be concerned is that his election means that the big swinging dicks in the DNC are confident in their demographic numbers. Seems they believe they will overcome soon enough as long as they hold the Black and Latino vote together
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:48 pm

kybkh wrote:It will be interesting to see what happens in Hollywood. If they continue down the path with the DNC, they will literally be driving a wedge between their most profitable customer base.
Explain. Hollywood did this. They were gonna go with Ellison but then the money said "Naw, not feeling it."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm

kybkh wrote:One reason to be concerned is that his election means that the big swinging dicks in the DNC are confident in their demographic numbers. Seems they believe they will overcome soon enough as long as they hold the Black and Latino vote together
Well where else they gonna go? If they double back and try to get those blue collar whites those minorities will be pissed and might not show up to vote and then all that work that Millie loves using government handouts to entrap people in generational poverty, will be for naught.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 pm

The democratic party has become the anti-white party. They really have no choice but to cave into the progs, which is suicidal, so they tried to compromise with Perez. If you think about it, he's latino so he is not really white, so the progs won't make a stink about a white guy getting the position, and he was labor secretary, which they might think could help them win back the white working class. Really, they are just totally fucked at this point.

I see a lot of comments from progs about how the establishment is ruining the party by not letting the progs run things, but it's precisely the opposite in the case of the democrats as it was for the republicans. The progs are the ones killing the democratic party.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:34 pm

The more Dems become the anti-white person platform the more I win.

I want a party based on my ethnicity

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
The more Dems become the anti-white person platform the more I win.

I want a party based on my ethnicity
You are not going to get that. If you wanted that, you would need to lose a lot. It is difficult to seize a party that is winning.