nasty woman coming to el paso

Ex-California

Re: nasty woman coming to el paso

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:48 am

apeman wrote:
California wrote:Or why the truism about getting more conservative as you get older exists. I'm not risking a 6 figure job and the roof over my kids' head for a tantrum
It's also why the right is so poorly organized compared to the left.

It really is amazing that the left can summon large groups of protesters with signs at a moments notice. The simply cannot do that, never will be able to do it and won't do it.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:52 am

$15/hr for experienced protesters?

I have done back-breaking labor for half that!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:57 am

apeman wrote:$15/hr for experienced protesters?

I have done back-breaking labor for half that!

It's a high skill. First of all, in the heat of the moment, it's easy to get a finger caught in the cages around those trashcans. Secondly, when you shatter a storefront window, glass flies everywhere. You have to know how to do that properly. Thirdly, a lot of these MAGA chicks are lithe. They go to the gym all the time. When one is doing an interview and you go to sucker punch her in the face for wearing the wrong hat, the last thing the movement needs is for her to dodge your attack and you get filmed flailing around helplessly.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:04 am

Just throw a couple trash cans around and sit out bail. Fucking easy.

Anyway, I wouldn't at all be surprised if Antifa is getting payed with heroin. Seems like I heard a rumor they may be tied in with the cartels somehow.