President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Montegriffo

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:31 am

Q: How does an attorney sleep?
A: First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:13 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:22 am
Not all jokes have a victim, both of the jokes in question do.
https://www.fluentu.com/blog/english/jokes-in-english/

Target (TA) identifies the actor(s) who become the "butt" of the joke. This labelling serves to develop and solidify stereotypes of ethnic groups, professions, etc.
The targets in Hillary's joke were black people. She never identified the interviewer as the target.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:47 am
Fife wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:38 am
The joke relies entirely on race. Otherwise, it has no meaning. Literally no meaning, which means not funny -- even to a studio audience of mindless NPCs that wouldn't be funny.

Nothing wrong with that, BTW. There are jokes without number that rely upon race as the premise.

Billary is as racist as the fucking day is long. Does that cause any of you some kind of lower GI distress or something?
I personally love Ethnic Humor, I was raised on it, but ours was usually laughing at Europeans by use of sterotypes. The Irish, Finns, Swedes, Norvegians, Krauts, Poles were all targets. And neighbors of different ancestories would use them to trade jokes and jibes. And it meant nothing, no one needed a safe space, it just worked. It was like Archie Bunker and George Jefferson going at it.
It’s a generational thing.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:31 am
Q: How does an attorney sleep?
A: First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other.
:!:
Most politicians are lawyers :shifty:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:49 pm

Guys, I think the Dems our tossing the Clintons out

A Formal Request For Hillary Clinton to Go Sit Her Ass Down Somewhere
from the Root
Hillary needs to stop.

Then stop some more.

Turn around, stop. And then stop.

Hillary Clinton needs to play musical chairs by herself and when the music stops, she can have her choice of seats. Hillary Clinton needs to look in the mirror and tell Hillary Clinton to stand down. If Hillary Clinton is on the Democratic ticket come 2020 there should a mandatory option that allows voters to choose a box that reads “not Hillary Clinton” which allows for a mystery candidate to take the nomination should they win. At this point, if Hillary Clinton is running against a push mower, I’m ready to start campaigning for the push mower because one of these candidates will at the very least keep your grass cut.
https://www.theroot.com/a-formal-reques ... 1830154085
No One Wants to Campaign with Bill Clinton Anymore
“I’m not sure that with all the issues he has, he could really be that helpful to the candidates,” said Tamika D. Mallory, an organizer of the Women’s March, who’s now promoting female candidates across the country. “It would do the Democratic Party well to have Bill Clinton focus on his humanitarian efforts.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/02/us/p ... crats.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:36 am
When was Charlton Heston kissing Valerie Jarrett in a movie? :roll:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:40 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:54 pm
When was Charlton Heston kissing Valerie Jarrett in a movie? :roll:
Yeah, Chuck dropped that, "You Damn Dirty Apes" pretty quick when Valerie flashed her engorged baboon ass at him.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:37 am

Bill Clintons advice was ignored during the 2016 campaign :doh:
A bunch of young campaign operatives thought they knew better than a man who won the popular vote twice and was uniquely able to target white working class AND minority votes:
“Bill Clinton’s viewpoint of fighting for the working-class white voters was often dismissed with a hand wave by senior members of the team as a personal vendetta to win back the voters who elected him, from a talented but aging politician who simply refused to accept the new Democratic map,”
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bill-cl ... mpaign=tpi

Doesn't sound like Bill actually worked that hard to change their minds either.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:35 am

How the Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt … until agents bit
Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.

In each situation, the overture was uninvited. And as the election drew closer, the point of contact moved higher up the FBI chain.
It was, as one of my own FBI sources called it, a “classic case of information saturation” designed to inject political opposition research into a counterintelligence machinery that should have suspected a political dirty trick was underway.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... dirt-until
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:25 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:35 am
How the Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt … until agents bit
Between July and October 2016, Clinton-connected lawyers, emissaries and apologists made more than a half-dozen overtures to U.S. officials, each tapping a political connection to get suspect evidence into FBI counterintelligence agents’ hands, according to internal documents and testimonies I reviewed and interviews I conducted.

In each situation, the overture was uninvited. And as the election drew closer, the point of contact moved higher up the FBI chain.
It was, as one of my own FBI sources called it, a “classic case of information saturation” designed to inject political opposition research into a counterintelligence machinery that should have suspected a political dirty trick was underway.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... dirt-until
wow that's a good article with a lot of new information and connections i hadn't heard. recommended reading

The saturation campaign kept building. Sometime in September, Winer and Nuland got another version of Steele-like research suggesting Trump-Russia collusion, this time from known associates of the Clintons: Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer.
sidney blumenthal even shows up