President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Montegriffo

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:10 am
Oh for Fucks Sake...…………… really ? :roll:
That's parsing hairs pretty thin don't you think Monte?

Fact is Roseanne and Meagan Kelly were both fired for violating racial politically correct speech. The small differences of the type of violation of the verbal code is insignificant. Point being, Hillary is protected and able to make these jokes without fear of retribution. The Left willing accepts different standards to protect people they like.
If you honestly don't see the difference then I can't help you Carlus.
You are comparing jokes from opposite ends of the spectrum.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:14 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 am
C-Mag wrote:

Fact is Roseanne and Meagan Kelly were both fired for violating racial politically correct speech. The small differences of the type of violation of the verbal code is insignificant. Point being, Hillary is protected and able to make these jokes without fear of retribution. The Left willing accepts different standards to protect people they like.
No. You are trying to tell us that making a joke about a black person is always racist, unless it's Hillary Clinton. Get fucked.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:21 am

Again with the fucking straw man.
I have said nothing about any jokes other than the two in question. One of which enforces racial stereotyping while the other opposes it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:23 am

Image\

Get fucked.

The bitch obviously looks like that Planet of the Apes character. We all God damned knew it from the start, but you lot like to manufacture rage over non-existent racism.

Well, until your neoliberal, spirit-cooking criminal losing candidate makes a racist comment.

We all know you'd be sputtering about the racism if Donald Trump said the exact same thing as Clinton did. Stop trying to deceive and manipulate people. We all see through it now. There are no normies left. You might as well change your strategy at this point.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:24 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:14 am
Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

No. You are trying to tell us that making a joke about a black person is always racist, unless it's Hillary Clinton. Get fucked.
I see it the same as StA.
These types of jokes are supposed to be off limits, no matter what the intent...……………… I think any HR staff in America would consider what Hillary said out of bounds.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 am

I've been around enough highly privileged women lawyers, judges, professors, and politicians since the 1980s to know exactly the kind of jokes most of them crack about their constituencies -- in private.

There's nothing special about current year Billary except for her dementia and alcoholism affecting her public/private joke filter. She can't save the clever shit for the bar later, she just has to blurt it out on TV when it occurs to her.

The real world loves humor, and tells you to sod off, Montez.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:31 am

Why are you still portraying Clinton's joke as racist when it clearly isn't?
Talk about trying to ''deceive and manipulate people''.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:34 am

monte i agree with you, i don't find her joke particularly racist- booker and holder do look similar. you don't find roseanne's joke to be racist, do you?

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:14 am
Montegriffo wrote:

I see it the same as StA.
These types of jokes are supposed to be off limits, no matter what the intent...……………… I think any HR staff in America would consider what Hillary said out of bounds.
Same here.
Honestly I'm tired of the liberal "rules for thee, but not for me" attitude.
I don't care if it's the law or just "social mores" they should be applied equally to everyone, or not at all.