President Hillary Rodham Clinton

katarn

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by katarn » Mon May 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Martin Hash wrote:The Republican Party is the same way. Don't you remember the Never Trumpers saying that the Party doesn't have to accept him as their candidate?
They are all that way- it's in the nature of being 'parties' rather than 'government institutions.' It is a lot like the triumvirates in Rome, but with thousands of politicians instead of three.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon May 15, 2017 3:17 pm

While the media fawning would have been obscene, she would have made a good punching bag to the rest of us if she had won

^ ruthless

ssu

Post by ssu » Mon May 15, 2017 3:29 pm

LOL!!!

So people here have to have this kind of "what-if" thread to vent their anger... and to reassure themselves things are now perfect! :D

Yeah, phew, things are soooo well now without Hillary. Absolutely no scandals and fantastic over-achieving administration that works like clockwork. With Hillary as President people here would be talking about... oh, make that craving for... I M P E A C H M E N T ! ! !

Yep, all those referrals to Nixon etc.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon May 15, 2017 4:06 pm

I don't think anyone on this forum needs a President Clinton thread to vent their anger, besides, this is one of the least angry threads that I've lurked recently.

I do bet the 'what-if-Trump-had-won' thread would have been pretty optimistic though..

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon May 15, 2017 4:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yeah, I became aware when Ron Paul started getting shanghai'd.
Yeah that never happened but nice try to provide cover for your party. I see you, undercover hack bitch.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon May 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Ah the 2012 primaries, good times

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon May 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Martin Hash wrote:The Republican Party is the same way. Don't you remember the Never Trumpers saying that the Party doesn't have to accept him as their candidate?
Yeah but they were open about it and they didnt hold RNC leadership positions. They tried their little coup at the convention and it failed. There was no putting on debates on Sunday night vs a playoff game so no one would watch it. No one passed Jeb Bush any debate questions. You've got no comparisons. So nice try being a good little democrat but you and GCF own this one.
Last edited by clubgop on Mon May 15, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon May 15, 2017 4:30 pm

pineapplemike wrote:Ah the 2012 primaries, good times

Yeah that never happened. Where did Ron Paul win a primary? As a point of fact Ron Paul did in 12 what Ted Cruz did in 2016 he took delegates at state conventions using the rules in his favor.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 15, 2017 4:37 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yeah, I became aware when Ron Paul started getting shanghai'd.
Yeah that never happened but nice try to provide cover for your party. I see you, undercover hack bitch.
Fuck are you even talking about?

And yeah, remember how the "debate rules committee" suddenly decided to raise the bar out of reach for independents?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon May 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Yeah you're right it's probably only one of the two parties that actively engage in electioneering. Even if half of this shit is true it's too much, I distinctly remember the Iowa secret vote count and Maine fiasco from my 2012 internet junkie days.

Like I said, good times