President Hillary Rodham Clinton

SuburbanFarmer

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:22 pm

clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote::D This is hilarious.
Two NYU profs run a mock debate with the intent to prove that Hillary only lost because Americans are a bunch of misogynists.
End of proving what an awful candidate Hillary is and how much Trumps message hits home.

Salvatore said that the two started the project, NYU explains, "assuming that the gender inversion would confirm what they'd each suspected watching the real-life debates: that Trump's aggression—his tendency to interrupt and attack—would never be tolerated in a woman, and that Clinton's competence and preparedness would seem even more convincing coming from a man."

As you might already have guessed, the actual performances didn't turn out that way. Instead of confirming the professors' assumptions, the performances suggested different conclusions. The style of Brenda King, the female Donald Trump character, was attractive to many of the audience members who assumed that Jonathan Gordon, the male Hillary Clinton character, would be even more clearly more competent than his opponent than under the original gender paradigm.
http://reason.com/blog/2017/03/08/gende ... ebate-reve

:lol:
Good stuff. I found the whole play and watched it and kept an open mind, and I found myself hating the Hillary dude even more. If mansplainng was actually a thing, Hillary dude would be the poster child. The one clip you showed was really difficult to cite as an example of the whole. That was by far his best performance and Hillary's worse. Even GCF on the chat said "I think I am watchimg a murder on live TV." I swear there was millions of white working class people in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and PA that watched the first 20 minutes of that debate then when they switched the topic to race they changed the channel. They saw what they needed to.
Yeah, I have to admit the first half of the 2nd and 3rd debates were fantastic tv. That won him the election for sure.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:50 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote::D This is hilarious.
Two NYU profs run a mock debate with the intent to prove that Hillary only lost because Americans are a bunch of misogynists.
End of proving what an awful candidate Hillary is and how much Trumps message hits home.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/03/08/gende ... ebate-reve

:lol:
Good stuff. I found the whole play and watched it and kept an open mind, and I found myself hating the Hillary dude even more. If mansplainng was actually a thing, Hillary dude would be the poster child. The one clip you showed was really difficult to cite as an example of the whole. That was by far his best performance and Hillary's worse. Even GCF on the chat said "I think I am watchimg a murder on live TV." I swear there was millions of white working class people in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and PA that watched the first 20 minutes of that debate then when they switched the topic to race they changed the channel. They saw what they needed to.
Yeah, I have to admit the first half of the 2nd and 3rd debates were fantastic tv. That won him the election for sure.
This clip was from the first debate. That won it right there, the other two debates no one was paying attention. Debate number 2 was basically "The Bone Zone" and "you'd be in jail." Debate 3? I don't even remember that one.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:59 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
This clip was from the first debate. That won it right there, the other two debates no one was paying attention. Debate number 2 was basically "The Bone Zone" and "you'd be in jail." Debate 3? I don't even remember that one.
No way, he looked like shit in Debate 1. It showed clearly that he had no experience whatsoever.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
No way, he looked like shit in Debate 1. It showed clearly that he had no experience whatsoever.
And yet that clip was from debate number 1. Like I said the people who mattered only watched the murder in the first 20 mins. Then when they switched to race, because of course they did, people went :roll: and changed the channel. Do I have prove you wrong yet again or do you want to save the embarrassment now?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:07 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:18 am

Hillary has given an interview and listed all the reasons she lost.
- Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election,"
- Misogyny. "Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted,"
- Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28
- WikiLeaks. Weeks of disclosures of stolen emails from the personal account of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, were particularly harmful

Still delusional.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... spartanntp
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 15, 2017 8:50 am

Democrat Party states in court it doesn't give a shit about voters and who they vote for, only their elites will pick your leaders

The Democratic Party views itself as having authority to favor a candidate without any legal repercussions.
Without any pretense the Democratic primary nominating process should be expected to be conducted fairly, lawyers for the Democratic Party tell Judge Zloch the lawsuit should be thrown out because the Party has the freedom to determine its nominees by “internal rule”, not voter interests, and thus the party “could have favored a candidate”.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... en-voters/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

katarn

Post by katarn » Mon May 15, 2017 9:20 am

C-Mag wrote:Democrat Party states in court it doesn't give a shit about voters and who they vote for, only their elites will pick your leaders

The Democratic Party views itself as having authority to favor a candidate without any legal repercussions.
Without any pretense the Democratic primary nominating process should be expected to be conducted fairly, lawyers for the Democratic Party tell Judge Zloch the lawsuit should be thrown out because the Party has the freedom to determine its nominees by “internal rule”, not voter interests, and thus the party “could have favored a candidate”.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... en-voters/
This isn't new info for most of us on here. Dan has been talking about it since CS started, and it's no secret outside of him. Then again, it isn't something they teach in high school civics, and most voters probably don't realize it.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 15, 2017 9:44 am

Yeah, I became aware when Ron Paul started getting shanghai'd.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 am

The Republican Party is the same way. Don't you remember the Never Trumpers saying that the Party doesn't have to accept him as their candidate?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change