President Hillary Rodham Clinton

C-Mag

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:24 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I heard it came out on the Wikileaks. She emailed some CF staffer about some shady Clinton ties and he told her to fuck off lol.
In the article they reminded us that there could be all kinds of evidence on Weiners computer about pedophiles. Man it's a fun time to be alive.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:14 pm

:D This is hilarious.
Two NYU profs run a mock debate with the intent to prove that Hillary only lost because Americans are a bunch of misogynists.
End of proving what an awful candidate Hillary is and how much Trumps message hits home.

Salvatore said that the two started the project, NYU explains, "assuming that the gender inversion would confirm what they'd each suspected watching the real-life debates: that Trump's aggression—his tendency to interrupt and attack—would never be tolerated in a woman, and that Clinton's competence and preparedness would seem even more convincing coming from a man."

As you might already have guessed, the actual performances didn't turn out that way. Instead of confirming the professors' assumptions, the performances suggested different conclusions. The style of Brenda King, the female Donald Trump character, was attractive to many of the audience members who assumed that Jonathan Gordon, the male Hillary Clinton character, would be even more clearly more competent than his opponent than under the original gender paradigm.
http://reason.com/blog/2017/03/08/gende ... ebate-reve

:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:

I'm with her ^^^

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I'm with her ^^^
:lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:24 pm

It never had anything to do with gender. I could imagine a woman that acts like Elain from Seinfeld saying the exact same things and mopping the floor with Hillary Clinton.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It never had anything to do with gender. I could imagine a woman that acts like Elain from Seinfeld saying the exact same things and mopping the floor with Hillary Clinton.
Eliane, maybe. Sidra, for sure. :shock:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I'm with her ^^^
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:37 am

C-Mag wrote::D This is hilarious.
Two NYU profs run a mock debate with the intent to prove that Hillary only lost because Americans are a bunch of misogynists.
End of proving what an awful candidate Hillary is and how much Trumps message hits home.

Salvatore said that the two started the project, NYU explains, "assuming that the gender inversion would confirm what they'd each suspected watching the real-life debates: that Trump's aggression—his tendency to interrupt and attack—would never be tolerated in a woman, and that Clinton's competence and preparedness would seem even more convincing coming from a man."

As you might already have guessed, the actual performances didn't turn out that way. Instead of confirming the professors' assumptions, the performances suggested different conclusions. The style of Brenda King, the female Donald Trump character, was attractive to many of the audience members who assumed that Jonathan Gordon, the male Hillary Clinton character, would be even more clearly more competent than his opponent than under the original gender paradigm.
http://reason.com/blog/2017/03/08/gende ... ebate-reve

Good stuff. I found the whole play and watched it and kept an open mind, and I found myself hating the Hillary dude even more. If mansplainng was actually a thing, Hillary dude would be the poster child. The one clip you showed was really difficult to cite as an example of the whole. That was by far his best performance and Hillary's worse. Even GCF on the chat said "I think I am watchimg a murder on live TV." I swear there was millions of white working class people in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and PA that watched the first 20 minutes of that debate then when they switched the topic to race they changed the channel. They saw what they needed to.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Please post a link, I didn't find it.
PLATA O PLOMO

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:Please post a link, I didn't find it.
My wife will let you know.

:whistle: