President Hillary Rodham Clinton

C-Mag

President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:18 am

Ya can't make this shit up folks.
Adherents to the cult of Progressive Globalism have a website to show what the world would have been as if Hillary had won the election.
http://www.hillarybeattrump.org/

I think they are using satire as an excuse, but looks like crazy people posting their dashed dreams.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:21 am

Some of their headlines.

Hillary approval ratings 89%
Hillary presidency already considered in top five of all presidencies
DOKJ considering charging Trump with Treason
PLATA O PLOMO

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:37 am

The level of denial among Hillary supporters continues to impress.
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:43 am

Man we really dodged a bullet last November, phew

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:46 am

Mercury wrote:The level of denial among Hillary supporters continues to impress.
A lot of these may have been pre-written pieces. And they figured, well we might as well print them. I have no doubt, that had Hillary won. We definitely would have seen stories about her astonishing poll numbers and how historians considered her presidency among the best ever. Hell, she'd be in line for a Nobel Peace Prize already.
PLATA O PLOMO

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:47 am

With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:52 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mercury wrote:The level of denial among Hillary supporters continues to impress.
A lot of these may have been pre-written pieces. And they figured, well we might as well print them. I have no doubt, that had Hillary won. We definitely would have seen stories about her astonishing poll numbers and how historians considered her presidency among the best ever. Hell, she'd be in line for a Nobel Peace Prize already.
Probably...

The Nobel committee could still give her the award for being the most qualified candidate ever to never do anything to deserve a prize.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:57 am

Mercury wrote:Image

Not only do they have the same tailor, they also have the same poll numbers :lol: :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:59 am

Mercury wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Probably...

The Nobel committee could still give her the award for being the most qualified candidate ever to never do anything to deserve a prize.
I wouldn't put it past them.
I see they are gearing Chelsea up for politics. I predict she will be seeking a NY state Legislature Seat in 2018.
PLATA O PLOMO

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:51 am

C-Mag wrote:I see they are gearing Chelsea up for politics. I predict she will be seeking a NY state Legislature Seat in 2018.
Dear god no, please no