TSA Fun

jbird4049

Re: TSA Fun

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:24 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
nationalize airport security they were all bout it. Neocons created it with democrat assistance because it was about healing and bringing the country toget :puke-front:
:lol:
Brings us altogether in common mass loathing. I guess the TSA is doing something.☹️
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Yeah. Keeping my money away from airline companies.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:28 pm

clubgop wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:For most of the Bush admin, the neocons defended that pile of elephant shit.
And the democrats went along because they would get access to union dues. Democrats lead the fight to nationalize airport security they were all bout it. Neocons created it with democrat assistance because it was about healing and bringing the country toget :puke-front: , which lead to such wonderful things like letting Ted Kennedy write your education bill, which oddly enough cut funds for drivers ed. Courses.
It's all about the optics and the Benjamins.

A few do care, but most? Not hardly.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:40 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah. Keeping my money away from airline companies.
You mean you don't like getting there two hours early, so you can enjoy a hour standing in line, having to taking off your belt, shoes, pockets, metal detected and/or nudi-scanned, questioned, and occasionally fondled? Each way?

Wimp. ;)

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:43 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah. Keeping my money away from airline companies.
You mean you don't like getting there two hours early, so you can enjoy a hour standing in line, having to taking off your belt, shoes, pockets, metal detected and/or nudi-scanned, questioned, and occasionally fondled? Each way?

Wimp. ;)
And they still fail the tests (fake weapons carried often not found)

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:27 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
The entire agency is corrupt from top to bottom, just like the Chicago PD. They are some good people, and its function is needed, but I think it needs to be nuked, and completely rebuilt.
Well apparently, we're going to add 15,000 more of them in 2 years, so that should help. :roll:
But, but...it's job creation, Dude. Jobz!
But letting private contractors take the role might be more jobs. 2 minds on this. Because it is a government agency they will be reticent to do the things necessary to protect planes that means profiling, but if we can discipline against that the government would do a good job at it. Private contractors could do the same with much more willingness especially if they are on hook for any breaches but will subject to lawsuits that will be a drain on resources.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:37 pm

No private company would take on that kind of legal risk without being subsidized out the ass, and charging more than the government.

And who's to say that the entire liability for 9/12 wouldn't fall on them? The alternative is that we make them immune to lawsuits, and end up with the same overpriced kabuki theater we have now or worse.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Do most on here think airport security should be handled by a corporation instead of government agency?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:15 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:Do most on here think airport security should be handled by a corporation instead of government agency?

Just not the federal government. If state or cities want to run it, then I think they should do so. If they want to subcontract it out, then fine.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:Do most on here think airport security should be handled by a corporation instead of government agency?

Just not the federal government. If state or cities want to run it, then I think they should do so. If they want to subcontract it out, then fine.
I'm fine with that.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751