Road Trip, Anyone?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Road Trip, Anyone?

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Death Race 2017!
WCTV wrote:Following South Dakota's lead, Tennessee is passing a law that if a protester is hit by a driver, the protester would not be able to sue the driver in civil court for any injuries. Drivers would have immunity. Good idea?
http://wset.com/news/nation-world/tenne ... -liability

:shifty:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Re: Road Trip, Anyone?

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Death Race 2017!
WCTV wrote:Following South Dakota's lead, Tennessee is passing a law that if a protester is hit by a driver, the protester would not be able to sue the driver in civil court for any injuries. Drivers would have immunity. Good idea?
http://wset.com/news/nation-world/tenne ... -liability

:shifty:
What happens if the driver goes off road to hit the protesters Like are drivers given a free pass or what? Either way, this sounds like a bs bill and if it does pass then goes the part of the 1st Amendment.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 pm

I agree with the law. We have seen BLM protesters span out onto an interstate in the nighttime and a driver unwittingly run a girl down. It's not the driver's fault that BLM protesters are semi-retarded and should have their voting rights rescinded.

The word unintentional precludes somebody intentionally running down protesters. Those cases should be handled on a case-by-case basis according to self-defense law. If a crowd of BLM race rioters surround your vehicle, an argument can be made that your life is in jeopardy given the numerous examples of them dragging people out of their vehicles and beating them. In that case, I think a driver ought to seriously consider the risks and make an assessment of the crowd. If one of them grabs your car doors or tries to break the windows, I say run them down and just take it to a jury. I'd rather deal with defending my breaking their limbs or whatever in court than get beaten into a coma by a dozen race rioters.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Great legal murder/dismemberment. Sure you may or may not agree with what is being protested but come on this seems extreme and what if the shoe is on the other foot- with this law in place?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Penner wrote:Great legal murder/dismemberment. Sure you may or may not agree with what is being protested but come on this seems extreme and what if the shoe is on the other foot- with this law in place?

How would the shoe be on the other foot? I would try to stop anybody I care about from walking out into the highway in the middle of the night to stop oncoming traffic. I would definitely try to stop somebody I care about from participating in race riots and attacking innocent people in vehicles.

I think you guys are projecting your own violent tendencies upon the rest of us when it simply does not apply.

If the shoe were on the other foot, and that evil bitch won the election, the more likely reaction you would see right now is secession, either formal or disorganized, in which large swaths of America refuse to cooperate at all with the federal government. The violence, even then, would be initiated by you guys in trying to keep it under control.

If you guys did the same thing, I would respect that. I happen to think Californians have a good case for secession. Just not attacking innocent people.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Penner wrote:Great legal murder/dismemberment. Sure you may or may not agree with what is being protested but come on this seems extreme and what if the shoe is on the other foot- with this law in place?

How would the shoe be on the other foot? I would try to stop anybody I care about from walking out into the highway in the middle of the night to stop oncoming traffic. I would definitely try to stop somebody I care about from participating in race riots and attacking innocent people in vehicles.

I think you guys are projecting your own violent tendencies upon the rest of us when it simply does not apply.

If the shoe were on the other foot, and that evil bitch won the election, the more likely reaction you would see right now is secession, either formal or disorganized, in which large swaths of America refuse to cooperate at all with the federal government. The violence, even then, would be initiated by you guys in trying to keep it under control.

If you guys did the same thing, I would respect that. I happen to think Californians have a good case for secession. Just not attacking innocent people.

So, basically, you are saying that if Hilary Clinton won, your side (and I am guessing you were for Trump or at least the GOP in this race) would've been the ones protesting, etc...

Also, this proposed law isn't respecting anyone. It's just another tactic to use against the side that lost this election. If people want to protest Trump then that is fine-n running them over and then being legally protected for it is overstepping it and encouraging people to suppress the protest of the opposite side.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Penner wrote:

So, basically, you are saying that if Hilary Clinton won, your side (and I am guessing you were for Trump or at least the GOP in this race) would've been the ones protesting, etc...

Also, this proposed law isn't respecting anyone. It's just another tactic to use against the side that lost this election. If people want to protest Trump then that is fine-n running them over and then being legally protected for it is overstepping it and encouraging people to suppress the protest of the opposite side.

Protesting is not in our genetic makeup. The stuff you see on the left right now is the same degeneracy that has plagued civilization going back to Rome and even Athens.

What we would do is stop cooperating. It would be like California refusing to cooperate with federal immigration laws but across the board.

And I would suggest most of you are not inherently "protesters". That shit is a sign of genetic devolution in my opinion. It's something that occurs as a result of urbanization.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:13 pm

I've filed my taxes for the year. That's pretty much the extent to which I'm willing to cooperate with the federal government right now. What's that, "see something, say something?" Sorry, sir, didn't see anything, guess I can't say anything.

I mean, I'd have to report for jury duty, by that's a county level deal, and prior experience has proven I'm far too opinionated to get past the first day, got sent home after I said on the questionnaire my extended family has a history of on-the-job injury disputes.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:18 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:

I've filed my taxes for the year. That's pretty much the extent to which I'm willing to cooperate with the federal government right now. What's that, "see something, say something?" Sorry, sir, didn't see anything, guess I can't say anything.

I mean, I'd have to report for jury duty, by that's a county level deal, and prior experience has proven I'm far too opinionated to get past the first day, got sent home after I said on the questionnaire my extended family has a history of on-the-job injury disputes.

That's the way I feel.

When I read about the left wanting to just break away from the federal government and ignore all the federal policies that run counter to their regional values, I sympathize with them. I agree that they have the right to self-government.

Where they go off the rails is in wanting to basically exterminate Americans who disagree with them.

I think the left right now is populated with two groups: (1) normal Americans who have differing values than the rest of the country, but who don't want to exterminate them or inflict mob violence on everybody who disagrees, and (2) actual genetic degenerates who have this violent mob behavior bred into their blood. Unfortunately, this urban phenomenon we now call the "left" is going to plague every instance of western civilization that is strongly urbanized. Until group (1) decides to shut down group (2), group (1) is headed for major losses in the long run.

Nor do I get the feeling that either groups truly want to break away. They are like Sauron craving that one ring to rule over them all. People on the right, the Americans at least, mostly want to throw that fucking thing to the bottom of Mount Doom.