The 4th Turning - our current events

TheReal_ND

Re: The 4th Turning - our current events

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:40 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Legal by whose order tho? By order of the Sovereign? The Shot Heard Round the World; no crown, no sovereign but the masses, and good luck holding them back, when they vote with their feet, the doom of Westphalia, was long ago written, Philadelphia Pennsylvania unhorsed and unheaded Munster with the stroke of a pen.

You're going to mount your horses, and ride out to do battle with Demos unchained? Good luck with that, Don Quixote.

That war has already been fought, and lost, the Colours were surrendered to Demos, at Yorktown, and it's been one rout after the next ever since, Cemetery Ridge, Mons, Prokhorovka, the Iron Curtain itself, one bulwark after the next, has fallen in the face of Demos.
+1 I guess. At least inasmuch as everything a route. I wouldn't pin it on us so much as the World Conscience of France though.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:44 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Legal by whose order tho? By order of the Sovereign? The Shot Heard Round the World; no crown, no sovereign but the masses, and good luck holding them back, when they vote with their feet, the doom of Westphalia, was long ago written, Philadelphia Pennsylvania unhorsed and unheaded Munster with the stroke of a pen.

You're going to mount your horses, and ride out to do battle with Demos unchained? Good luck with that, Don Quixote.

That war has already been fought, and lost, the Colours were surrendered to Demos, at Yorktown, and it's been one rout after the next ever since, Cemetery Ridge, Mons, Prokhorovka, the Iron Curtain itself, one bulwark after the next, has fallen in the face of Demos.
+1 I guess. At least inasmuch as everything a route. I wouldn't pin it on us so much as the World Conscience of France though.
The French simply followed the Shot Heard Round The World, the Shot Heard Round The World after all, was seed financed and militarily effected by the House of Bourbon, their undoing in the end, and with them, the undoing of Westphalia itself, but that fire did not light in Paris, it spread from Philadelphia in fact.

The French were beaten back for a time, but not for very long, in the grand scheme of things, Westphalia was swept away in the tide, the great industrial wars of the early twentieth century, broke the dam and the flood has been rising ever since.

Philadelphia to Paris, boom-boom, Berlin to Moscow, blam-blam, Demos smashing the bulwarks, relentlessly.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:50 pm

Be that as it were nobody intended mass immigration of foreigners of a different culture much less race the undoing of the progressive movement.

You'll see soon enough but for now I fully relish the fact that the enlightenment ideals are accurately perceived as being the root of our undoing.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:53 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Be that as it were nobody intended mass immigration of foreigners of a different culture much less race the undoing of the progressive movement.

You'll see soon enough but for now I fully relish the fact that the enlightenment ideals are accurately perceived as being the root of our undoing.
What anybody intended is totally irrelevant, Demos is not subject to intention, it has a mind and a will all of its own, but I would assert, nothing can save Westphalia now, least of all the likes of you, build your dinky little walls if you like, the future will flow over them effortlessly, far greater bulwarks, have been smashed with ease.

The genie cannot be put back in the bottle, Humpty Dumpty cannot be put back together again, clinging to the Peace of Munster, is clinging to a flotsam in an ocean of masses who don't even know what it is, let alone care.

The war is a war against irrelevance, no cavalry charge nor rampart is of any utility, in the face of obsolescence.

Digging your heels in against and inexorable tide, simply invites it to flow around you, you can't win this war by kitty bar the door, bend like a reed in the wind, or be swept away in the face of it.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Be that as it were nobody intended mass immigration of foreigners of a different culture much less race the undoing of the progressive movement.

What anybody intended is totally irrelevant, Demos is not subject to intention, it has a mind and a will all of its own, but I would assert, nothing can save Westphalia now, least of all the likes of you, build your dinky little walls if you like, the future will flow over them effortlessly, far greater bulwarks, have been smashed with ease.

The genie cannot be put back in the bottle, Humpty Dumpty cannot be put back together again, clinging to the Peace of Munster, is clinging to a flotsam in an ocean of masses who don't even know what it is, let alone care.

The war is a war against irrelevance, no cavalry charge nor rampart is of any utility, in the face of obsolescence.
Well put.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:No populist am I, but no fantasist neither, sitting to the right of the crown, dooms one to be on the losing side, it's merely a question of how quick and how total that defeat will be in the end.

As for the equity markets, a peripheral concern, who owns what, is already beyond the control of Westphalia, clinging tenaciously to your gold; the crown heads have already tried that, to no particular avail.

Whatever fantasy you have, of a equity doomsday, wherein everyone goes back to being yeoman farmers on the land ruled by the sovereignty of gold, is about as realistic as Dungeons & Dragons.
I don’t foresee that happening at all. Although, if we go full-on Mad Max, the only survivors will probably be warlords and yeoman farmers.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Well put.
To be clear, eccentric anachronism as I am, I do cling to my Munster in the flood, but I of course, am not long for this world, and with me goes, the last of the Westphalians, but I won't be around to see it, so nothing to worry about in the end, Optimistic Nihilism for the win.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Implying I fight any war here. Any of us do. It is as you say. It ended some five decades ago. A foreign invasion of a billion Ganghes refugees all at once five decades ago couldn't have pulled off a more destructive effect than the millions upon millions of foreigners descending upon our countries even now.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:21 pm

Well, Demos will continue to press its inexorable march unto the total annihilation of Westphalia, but it will take a few decades yet before it has finished mopping up, but by the time it does, there will be no formal surrender on the deck of the battleship, the Westphalians will have simply been bred out of existence, this is an evolutionary war not a revolutionary war, the outcome was never in question, merely the timetable.

The Ganges, the Mississippi, in a hundred years, it will be the same place for all intents and purposes, and nobody will care.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:30 pm

It is true I think that the time table and not the outcome was in question. Tis true I think yes. Yes it was.

It was their in the Nazi literature. There in the founding fathers ideals for the future. The French man's noble savages. The Southron's dark brothers that just needed more time. The Russian who bid his time against the Asian menace. It's true.