The 4th Turning - our current events

Martin Hash

Re: The 4th Turning - our current events

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:57 am

No, that started in 2016 with Trump’s election.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:14 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:57 am
I don't dismiss that line of thought and you are not alone.
But S&H's prediction was that the 4th Turning would be initiated by an Economic Collapse, and the changes during the 4th that I quoted would be a reaction to the Economic situation that sparked it.

Here's Howe
He does a recap of they theory, at the 10 min mark he talks about the 4th Turning starting in 2008 and what follows it

He states that we have to hit bottom politically. IMO, we are doing that right now. The Regeneracy comes next. That's where we start to rebuild. If the theory holds true, we can expect one more big Crisis in the next 10 years.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:35 am

It's no great shakes to predict The Collapse is coming soon.

As for The Collapse: the way we've been holding it off for a decade now has guided my comprehension of money. It's only recently that I've been saying: "anything that can be cured with imaginary money, will be." I started looking around to what will cause The Collapse, and settled on consumption > production, but the U.S. can do some major production if it needed to due to Markets, so it would have to be something that depressed production, like a Marxist (Matriarchy) takeover, but it looks like the Dems are going down, so I don't know what?

p.s. The Midterm election should tell us how much to fear The Matriarchy.
p.p.s. War doesn't cause economic collapse unless you're the loser.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:38 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:14 am
Martin Hash wrote:
But S&H's prediction was that the 4th Turning would be initiated by an Economic Collapse, and the changes during the 4th that I quoted would be a reaction to the Economic situation that sparked it.

Here's Howe
He does a recap of they theory, at the 10 min mark he talks about the 4th Turning starting in 2008 and what follows it

He states that we have to hit bottom politically. IMO, we are doing that right now. The Regeneracy comes next. That's where we start to rebuild. If the theory holds true, we can expect one more big Crisis in the next 10 years.
In his eyes what does an economic "collapse"? How is 2008 a collapse, honestly?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:47 am

We are severely overdue for an economic correction. I think you're spot on with regards to how we've limped through the last decade, but there still bills to be paid that we covered up with cheap money. I see an economic collapse coming too :shhh: (don't tell GCF), we are just too far overdue. And it won't start with us. It's going to international debt the hits Europe first. However, I see us in much better shape to recover quickly from it due to us bringing back real industries.

I do believe this is the biggest midterm election in a hundred years. It really determines where we go. Can the America First crowd solidify their gains, or will they be a blip of hope, swept away by the Globalist Matriarchy.

I see it very close in the House, but we win and have a razor thin margin. There's about 22 House Seats that are really toss ups, the Dems need to win 16 of the 22 to gain a majority.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:48 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:38 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:14 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Here's Howe

In 2008, the entire leveraged mess fell over. Just like Venezuela, Weimar Germany, and every other failed state, they opened up the printing presses.

The only difference is that our “reserve status” enabled more printing than anyone else could have done. That’s why our currency didn’t hyper-inflate. This is why we have the most expensive military by several times over. We maintain our toehold by controlling the flow and trade of oil.

Now however, that is finally changing. The dollar is starting to be avoided, and oil is moving in other currencies.

When we can’t sell our government bonds all over the place anymore, it all goes *pop*.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:48 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:38 am

Um, the video has his words on how he saw it. I think he can relate his thoughts better than me.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:52 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:48 am

In 2008, the entire leveraged mess fell over. Just like Venezuela, Weimar Germany, and every other failed state, they opened up the printing presses.

The only difference is that our “reserve status” enabled more printing than anyone else could have done. That’s why our currency didn’t hyper-inflate. This is why we have the most expensive military by several times over. We maintain our toehold by controlling the flow and trade of oil.

Now however, that is finally changing. The dollar is starting to be avoided, and oil is moving in other currencies.

When we can’t sell our government bonds all over the place anymore, it all goes *pop*.
Losing the Petro Dollar would be as big an economic shakeup as there has ever been. I was on that train for a while, Zimbabwean Hyper-Inflation, the whole thing. But what got me off it was when I started to look at the productivity of the US vs Other Nations. The US has a GDP greater than all other 6 nations in the G7. That's absolutely startling. As long as that remains true, we're not losing the Petro Dollar.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:13 am

As I've said before, I don't see the connection between printing money and economic collapse. There has to be something tangible; America can keep making whatever it is people want no matter how much imaginary money there is.

Another fact that supports this view of money and consumption is that Real Estate, which has more consumption than production, is inflating BECAUSE of printing money, but consumables, which have more production than consumption, aren't.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:25 am

When interpreting any Prophecy, and that's what this is, multiple theories will arise. S&H based their prophecies on centuries of human history as a predicter of general trends an d themes. Trump could be the start of the 4th Turning, Howe's assessment of his own theory could be wrong. Personally, I think Howe himself doesn't want to believe that Trump could possibly be the Great Leader that will lead us through the 4th Turning like Lincoln and FDR.

Assuming Howe got it right, we're on a timeline.

4th Turning estimate 2008 to 2018 +/-
- steps to go through
1. Initiating Event 2008 Economic Collapse
2. Regeneracy - Howe states he doesn't think it has started, but when you look at what they wrote in the 90's this is where the country finds someone to rally around. It could be Trump.
3. New Great Crisis - could this new Great Crisis be the MeToo movement and the upheaval of SCOTUS nominees ? According to their book it could be.
4. Resolution - Where a new paradigm is accepted
PLATA O PLOMO