The 4th Turning - our current events

Smitty-48

Re: The 4th Turning - our current events

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Join the Anti-Work Movement, Anti-Workers unite! It's a post work future, away with the Protestant work ethic upon your throats!
Where's my Doritos and Mountain Dew, motherfucker?

Gibs
I don't have any Doritos nor Mountain Dew, never touch the stuff, Johnny Walker rocks and California pistachios up in here, cousin, only the finest things, for the Anti-Workers, eh wot?

Healthier, wealthier, wiser, and work free; it's the only way to roll.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:48 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Join the Anti-Work Movement, Anti-Workers unite! It's a post work future, away with the Protestant work ethic upon your throats!

Gibs
I don't have any Doritos nor Mountain Dew, never touch the stuff, Johnny Walker rocks and California pistachios up in here, cousin, only the finest things, for the Anti-Workers, eh wot?

You're honest with me, cousin.

Don't you ever think you should be honest with Hanarchy Montanarchy?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:55 pm

Literally ringing in the end to race as the post work future. I thought I'd seen it all. Where's the struggle? Where's the might? All of it vapor ware in the face of the inevitable.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:

Gibs

You're honest with me, cousin.

Don't you ever think you should be honest with Hanarchy Montanarchy?
Nothing dishonest about the post work future, it's actually upon us already, work is already dead, zombie work serves no purpose, some people just haven't noticed yet, but they will, all in due time.

The Workhadists are the dishonest ones, the Anti-Workers are the truth tellers, work is dead, anyone telling you otherwise is lying to you, and probably lying to themselves as well.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Everything is zombie work when you cook your food with shit and lay about fucking all day.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Things you won't hear dishonest smitty saying:

I give two fucks about the future

I cared about anything ever

When people like this grab a hold of any conversation it's best to think of other things until the conversation turns. Mind you, people like this are not your friends and never were.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Some fear the post work future, most do at this point in fact, they cannot conceive of any meaning beyond their toiling at the coal face, they cannot define themselves other than by their job description, it's all part of the Workhadist agenda to keep them in chains, but it's just a matter of time now, the Workhadists are the dead enders of a regime which has already collapsed into irrelevance, zombie work vestigial tail notwithstanding.

Workhadists will of course get hysterical and attack the Anti-Worker for speaking the truth of it, but that of course, is the ultimate sign of weakness.

Work is dead, deep down everybody knows it, it's just a question of whether they will zombie work until there is no work left, or accept the truth of it sooner rather than later.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:44 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:When people like this grab a hold of any conversation it's best to think of other things until the conversation turns. Mind you, people like this are not your friends and never were.
Just remember folks, 75% of your productivity right now, goes to pay for the centrally planned government to do things for you, no better friends to the Welfare-Warfare state, are the pernicious Calvinist Workhadists.

Down with Welfare, down with Warfare, down with the Workhadists who steal your precious time to pay for it.

Join the Anti-Work movement, free your time, and your ass will follow.
Nec Aspera Terrent

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:10 pm

And the mincome shall rain from the benevolent bosom of robocorp. Dues ex machine-a.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Work is bullshit, jobs are jails, you already get the mincome, but it is simply issued to you in a manner which is intended to dominate all your time, to keep you from being actually productive, as a lever of control.

An endless stream of parasitic make work, to drain you of all time, energy, and creativity to exercise your rights and own your productivity.

Free your time, and your ass will follow, Calvinist make work is a prison of your own construction, you don't need to tear the walls down, just refuse to build them anymore, opt out of your own self imposed wage enslavement, take your productivity back for your own purposes.

You work fifty, sixty, seventy hours a week, and yet you're still not rich? Where does all the surplus go? Do you really think wealth is created by a surplus of labour?

The surplus is imprisonment not prosperity, the more you work, the less you do.
Nec Aspera Terrent