What has the media done now?

clubgop

Re: What has the media done now?

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:07 pm

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Please tell me you actually know how to say fortè
I speak a couple of romance languages, so yes. Speaking of pierres et maisons en verre.
When I realize there is none, I tend to loose interest.
So please you dont know the difference between lose and loose, because only a moron doesn't know the difference.

Please tell me you actually know the difference between lose and loose. I would remark how easy it is to get under your skin but since you are a speak and spell and not a real boy you might just need fresh batteries.
Don't go into grammar, and using correct words with me when you can't even punctuate correctly. Don't throw stones, your house already has too many holes in it already.
You started it. So take your own advice Domo arigato Mr Roboto.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I speak a couple of romance languages, so yes. Speaking of pierres et maisons en verre.

So please you dont know the difference between lose and loose, because only a moron doesn't know the difference.

Please tell me you actually know the difference between lose and loose. I would remark how easy it is to get under your skin but since you are a speak and spell and not a real boy you might just need fresh batteries.
Don't go into grammar, and using correct words with me when you can't even punctuate correctly. Don't throw stones, your house already has too many holes in it already.
Pfft, you are the self-proclaimed asshole, so by that logic, no matter who starts it, you are the guilty party period.
#NotOneRedCent

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:27 pm

I knew a girl that had a guilty party period. Awkward!
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:41 pm

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Pfft, you are the self-proclaimed asshole, so by that logic, no matter who starts it, you are the guilty party period.
A clear violation of the first law. For someone who looses interest, you keep on replying.
Mercury wrote:I knew a girl that had a guilty party period. Awkward!
:lol: and gross.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:44 pm

:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:22 pm

clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
A clear violation of the first law. For someone who looses interest, you keep on replying.
I haven't lost it yet because you are amusing.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:07 am

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
I haven't lost it yet because you are amusing.
See that, so amusing I even entertain robots. Where's Dirty dick?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:44 am

MSNBC's Brzezinski: ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’
SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."
https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezins ... ople-think

This line of thought doesn't surprise me much, I'm glad it's out in the open.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:MSNBC's Brzezinski: ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’
SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:01 am

C-Mag wrote:MSNBC's Brzezinski: ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’

Those were the wrong words. I think I knew what she meant to say but it got totally mangled. Yes she is a lib but Joe there knows how to reign her in. She has steeped out on a limb before and had Democrat operatives calling MSNBC wanting her to be fired and disciplined and it doesnt happen becuse they either find a backbone or Joe threatens to walk. That morning show is the only good consistent ratings that network gets.