What has the media done now?

clubgop

Re: What has the media done now?

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:45 pm

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Stephen Lynch represents a classically Democratic stronghold. White, blue collar working class, union households he is relatively safe but his biggest threat is no longer a primary challenge, but a Republican in the general. In fact he already has a primary challenger. Brianna Wu, yes gamergaters that Brianna Wu. I would switch parties to vote against her.
Don't worry about it, the Democrats outnumber Republicans 3 to 1 in Mass... Democrats only loose if they do something stupid.
Read it again, genius. Brianna Wu not running as a Republican, are you dense? It is a primary challenge that being said Lynch should still win easily.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:13 am

clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Stephen Lynch represents a classically Democratic stronghold. White, blue collar working class, union households he is relatively safe but his biggest threat is no longer a primary challenge, but a Republican in the general. In fact he already has a primary challenger. Brianna Wu, yes gamergaters that Brianna Wu. I would switch parties to vote against her.
Don't worry about it, the Democrats outnumber Republicans 3 to 1 in Mass... Democrats only loose if they do something stupid.
Read it again, genius. Brianna Wu not running as a Republican, are you dense? It is a primary challenge that being said Lynch should still win easily.
Seriously, you can't comprehend...

Democrats run a 3 to 1 ratio in Mass, that means that even if you say something stupid, and 1 out of three go for your opponent, you still have a strong chance of winning... and if you say something really stupid to get the Democrats to abandon you, there is a good chance you will get RHINOs in your corner... so either way you'd win.

Please, work on your comprehension... or use one of the two brain cells you may have left in that battered head of yours because it's obvious that whatever happened from the DFC to here has damaged you in some way...
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:18 pm

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Democrats run a 3 to 1 ratio in Mass, that means that even if you say something stupid, and 1 out of three go for your opponent, you still have a strong chance of winning... and if you say something really stupid to get the Democrats to abandon you, there is a good chance you will get RHINOs in your corner... so either way you'd win.

Please, work on your comprehension... or use one of the two brain cells you may have left in that battered head of yours because it's obvious that whatever happened from the DFC to here has damaged you in some way...
Mass has open primaries? I dont think so. It's alright to admit you fucked up.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:20 am

clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Mass has open primaries? I dont think so. It's alright to admit you fucked up.
I've always been able to vote for either party, I'm put in as unenrolled... so for me, I've always had an open primary. I just play by the rules laid out to me... have fun storming the empty castle.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:33 am

Better that than storming a castle with robots with lasers.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:43 am

clubgop wrote:Better that than storming a castle with robots with lasers.
The princess is not in this castle.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:01 pm

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:Better that than storming a castle with robots with lasers.
The princess is not in this castle.
Whew, good. Because you would be one ugly princess and I don't have any WD-40.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Daniel Payne catalogues 16 "fake news" stories that have been run since Trump won the election . . .

The Tri-State Election Hacking Conspiracy Theory--thanks, New York Magazine...

The 27-Cent Foreclosure--thanks, Politico...

The Nonexistent Climate Change Website ‘Purge’--thanks, New York Times...

The Great MLK Jr. Bust Controversy--thanks, Time...

The ‘Resignations’ At the State Department--thanks, WaPo...

The Photoshopped Hands Affair--thanks, Observer...

The Big Travel Ban Lie--thanks, Fox affiliate...

POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico--thanks, Yahoo News/AP...

Etc., etc....
Since at least Donald Trump’s election, our media have been in the grip of an astonishing, self-inflicted crisis. Despite Trump’s constant railing against the American press, there is no greater enemy of the American media than the American media. They did this to themselves.
Amen.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:59 am

de officiis wrote:POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico--thanks, Yahoo News/AP...
Does this mean I can stand down? I haven't received orders or reinforcements since..... ever.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
de officiis wrote:POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico--thanks, Yahoo News/AP...
Does this mean I can stand down? I haven't received orders or reinforcements since..... ever.
No, Full Combat Load on the Rio Grande for you !

Eyes Down Range.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience