What has the media done now?

clubgop

Re: What has the media done now?

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:48 pm

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
I haven't lost it yet because you are amusing.
See that, so amusing I even entertain robots. Where's Dirty dick?

How your wife reacts to sex with you? What did we tell you about revealing such personal information on this board?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Doesn't matter. Had sex.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:52 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Doesn't matter. Had sex.

Yeah but if a robot is going to do a job he might as well be good at it. Talk about needing new batteries.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:39 am

clubgop wrote: How your wife reacts to sex with you? What did we tell you about revealing such personal information on this board?
Oh, wait... was that a comeback...

#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:40 pm

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote: How your wife reacts to sex with you? What did we tell you about revealing such personal information on this board?
Oh, wait... was that a comeback...

GcF want royalities for his likeness. You don't eat cookies, crumbs in your servos, disaster.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

What's so funny is how they still take themselves seriously like we all don't know they are totally full of shit. How can they not know what we think of them?

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Rep. Stephen Lynch Says Media Has Treated President Trump Unfairly
The Massachusetts Congressman said press coverage of the Trump administration has been unfair, adding that it negatively impacted the credibility of several media outlets during the campaign.

“I don’t think he’s been treated fairly in the media. I really don’t,” Lynch said. “I thought that one of the biggest casualties of this past election was the credibility of the media. I read probably six or seven newspapers a day, my staff sends me the clips, and there was just a steady drumbeat of attacks against Donald Trump.

“It seemed like some press outlets became completely unshackled from responsible journalism.”

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:23 pm

de officiis wrote:Rep. Stephen Lynch Says Media Has Treated President Trump Unfairly
The Massachusetts Congressman said press coverage of the Trump administration has been unfair, adding that it negatively impacted the credibility of several media outlets during the campaign.

“I don’t think he’s been treated fairly in the media. I really don’t,” Lynch said. “I thought that one of the biggest casualties of this past election was the credibility of the media. I read probably six or seven newspapers a day, my staff sends me the clips, and there was just a steady drumbeat of attacks against Donald Trump.

“It seemed like some press outlets became completely unshackled from responsible journalism.”
Stephen Lynch represents a classically Democratic stronghold. White, blue collar working class, union households he is relatively safe but his biggest threat is no longer a primary challenge, but a Republican in the general. In fact he already has a primary challenger. Brianna Wu, yes gamergaters that Brianna Wu. I would switch parties to vote against her.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:28 am

clubgop wrote:
de officiis wrote:Rep. Stephen Lynch Says Media Has Treated President Trump Unfairly

Stephen Lynch represents a classically Democratic stronghold. White, blue collar working class, union households he is relatively safe but his biggest threat is no longer a primary challenge, but a Republican in the general. In fact he already has a primary challenger. Brianna Wu, yes gamergaters that Brianna Wu. I would switch parties to vote against her.
Don't worry about it, the Democrats outnumber Republicans 3 to 1 in Mass... Democrats only loose if they do something stupid.
#NotOneRedCent