What has the media done now?

Dand

Re: What has the media done now?

Post by Dand » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:51 am

clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote:MSNBC's Brzezinski: ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’
SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."
https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezins ... ople-think

This line of thought doesn't surprise me much, I'm glad it's out in the open.
Those were the wrong words. I think I knew what she meant to say but it got totally mangled. Yes she is a lib but Joe there knows how to reign her in. She has steeped out on a limb before and had Democrat operatives calling MSNBC wanting her to be fired and disciplined and it doesnt happen becuse they either find a backbone or Joe threatens to walk. That morning show is the only good consistent ratings that network gets.
You're right that Democrats get mad at her sometimes but I think she said what she meant. Take a look at her father, Zbigniew, and what he believed, it's no surprise that she feels this way.

http://www.azquotes.com/author/2100-Zbigniew_Brzezinski
The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:17 am

Look at this gem:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /98283962/
Majority of Americans trust the media more than Trump: poll
When it boils down to matters of trust, a majority of Americans say they trust the media more than President Trump, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac University poll, released on Wednesday, asked participants if the media or Trump "tell you the truth about important issues." The survey said that 52% of voters trust the media, with only 37% saying they trusted Trump more.
So I went to the poll itself, in order to find how they gathered this data. I found this:
PARTY IDENTIFICATION QUESTION WORDING
-
Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a
Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or what?
REGISTERED VOTERS
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 25%
Democrat 34
Independent 33
Other/DK/NA 8
So of all the respondents only 25% were republican? And you're telling me that "the majority of Americans" trust the Media over Trump? Give me a break. This is why we don't trust you, media. Biased crap like this.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:35 am

Xenophon wrote:Look at this gem:
When it boils down to matters of trust, a majority of Americans say they trust the media more than President Trump, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac University poll, released on Wednesday, asked participants if the media or Trump "tell you the truth about important issues." The survey said that 52% of voters trust the media, with only 37% saying they trusted Trump more.
So I went to the poll itself, in order to find how they gathered this data. I found this:
-
REGISTERED VOTERS
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 25%
Democrat 34
Independent 33
Other/DK/NA 8
So of all the respondents only 25% were republican? And you're telling me that "the majority of Americans" trust the Media over Trump? Give me a break. This is why we don't trust you, media. Biased crap like this.

Good Stuff Xeno.
This is what they did throughout the elections cycle and I'm sure they've been doing it for decades, it's SOP for them to shape opinion by getting polls to come out how they want.
They see Trump as sub-human, so it's ok to perform any dirty tricks you want for the greater good. The future of the world is at stake after all.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:49 am

It's amusing that they find 52% confidence a thing to be proud of. Then they brag about how they are more trustworthy than Trump, a man they have been crucifying every single day for months. They are telling us they are a little more trustworthy than someone they consider satan.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:54 am

PartyOf5 wrote:It's amusing that they find 52% confidence a thing to be proud of. Then they brag about how they are more trustworthy than Trump, a man they have been crucifying every single day for months. They are telling us they are a little more trustworthy than someone they consider satan.

+1
:clap:
After 2 years of slurring Trump, they have to weight polls to show the are slightly more trustworthy than Satan !
:lol: :lol: :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 pm

I want a real news stamp!
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:51 pm

clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
A clear violation of the first law. For someone who looses interest, you keep on replying.

:lol: and gross.
I haven't lost it yet because you are amusing.
See that, so amusing I even entertain robots. Where's Dirty dick?

#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:34 pm

I think we need some common sense bathroom protections.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Xenophon wrote:Look at this gem:

-
REGISTERED VOTERS
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 25%
Democrat 34
Independent 33
Other/DK/NA 8

Good Stuff Xeno.
This is what they did throughout the elections cycle and I'm sure they've been doing it for decades, it's SOP for them to shape opinion by getting polls to come out how they want.
They see Trump as sub-human, so it's ok to perform any dirty tricks you want for the greater good. The future of the world is at stake after all.
Yes this is what they do. These issue polls are so useless.