What has the media done now?

PartyOf5

What has the media done now?

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:16 am

There seem to be a never ending stream of the media being the story and doing ever more brazen biased "reporting" lately. Thought it would be good to have a thread for it rather than throwing these into multiple threads.

Google's news page has had a section devoted to Executive Orders for a couple weeks now. Yes, EOs are now so important they need their own section so Google can continuously remind us how evil they are in the hands of Trump.

Top Stories
World
U.S.
Executive Orders
Business
Tech
Sports
Entertainment

Keep in mind this is the ifrst page you see when clicking on Google News. Well, the top story within the EO section, in large, bold print is:
Trump's Bullshit Executive Orders Become Even More Bullshit on White House Website
Nice. :naughty:

C-Mag

Re: What has the media done now?

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:21 am

Whatever Trump does in the future. He has woken up all these people who are supposed to be checks to governmental power. That's great. I have no confidence if they get their favorites in office they won't go right back to being complicit with government.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:26 am

I am still surprised at how transparent they have become about their bias. They keep inching closer to becoming the Nazis they claim their opponents are.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:28 am

Rage, rage, against the dying of the light.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

C-Mag wrote:Whatever Trump does in the future. He has woken up all these people who are supposed to be checks to governmental power. That's great. I have no confidence if they get their favorites in office they won't go right back to being complicit with government.
oh that will happen for sure.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 am

Someone should start a media outlet whose sole purpose is to expose lies and distortions by other media outlets. Business would be brisk, I suspect.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:40 am

I love Trump running for office, I love him getting elected, I love him in office. Not because I'm a fan boy, but because he makes the ghost players take off their masks and reveal their true selves. This is what I've learned through this process over the last couple years.

Things that are no longer in doubt.
1. the Corporate Media is clearly a propaganda tool of the Establishment.
2. our intelligence agencies are clearly a huge part of the shadow government that really runs the country. That's right, we are being run by unelected bureaucrats in the CIA and FBI
3. there are direct ties between the intelligence shadow government and the propaganda wing. This is how they are so easily to sell us on yellow cake and the gulf of Tonkin.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:50 am

C-Mag wrote:I love Trump running for office, I love him getting elected, I love him in office. Not because I'm a fan boy, but because he makes the ghost players take off their masks and reveal their true selves. This is what I've learned through this process over the last couple years.

2. our intelligence agencies are clearly a huge part of the shadow government that really runs the country. That's right, we are being run by unelected bureaucrats in the CIA and FBI
3. there are direct ties between the intelligence shadow government and the propaganda wing. This is how they are so easily to sell us on yellow cake and the gulf of Tonkin.
Don't you know?

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:04 pm

The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:I love Trump running for office, I love him getting elected, I love him in office. Not because I'm a fan boy, but because he makes the ghost players take off their masks and reveal their true selves. This is what I've learned through this process over the last couple years.

Don't you know?

Actually, incredibly calm. I am watching my government at war with itself, and I'm OK with it.

Now, I'd rather we just followed the Democratic process and allowed the newly elected POTUS to enact his platform, but I can't control that. I have come to the conclusion that this is a necessary process. Our corrupt Establishment is not going to just rollover because some outsider won an election. They feel like they are greater than the will of the people, why wouldn't they? They can take us to war anytime they want and we just follow along. That's got to give the Establishment a massive Ego.

Plus it's so satisfying to see everyone revealed. Like Dan. Dan has always said he's Anti-Establisment, but listen to his last CS, basically straight out of the Establishment talking points.
PLATA O PLOMO

Dand

Post by Dand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Just to give an update on google news, their current top story is an illustration of Trump and Putin kissing each other and wearing adidas tracksuits.