Secession

Ex-California

Re: Secession

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:49 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
No it does not help, but pretending that their suffering does not mean anything does not either. They have good reasons to be angry. It's just some do go just a teeny tiny bit overboard with it.
A lot of their suffering is their own doing.
A teeny tiny bit overboard? You can't be serious? So rioting, looting, beating up white people, and threatening to kill white people is going a teeny tiny bit overboard? Okay you've just lost any credibility. Oh and putting your words in large bold print does not make them true. If anything it reeks of desperation.

:teasing-blah:
Indeed. And all people on the Right have lynched at least 1-2 brown people. It's a common coming-of-age practice here, in the US.
:lol:
Yeah, before I was allowed to vote for Trump I had to kill a Mexican.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 am

California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
A teeny tiny bit overboard? You can't be serious? So rioting, looting, beating up white people, and threatening to kill white people is going a teeny tiny bit overboard? Okay you've just lost any credibility. Oh and putting your words in large bold print does not make them true. If anything it reeks of desperation.

Indeed. And all people on the Right have lynched at least 1-2 brown people. It's a common coming-of-age practice here, in the US.
I remember the garbage-can-kicking initiation rites at a Bernie rally. That was a dark time in my life..
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:09 am

California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

You only had to kill one? Man....I heard that in some districts you had to kill 2 plus a choice of an Asian or Muslim.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:06 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
So kicking and screaming nonsense while being racist towards white people helps? Please explain that! You don't heal a body with a deep wound by creating another deep wound.
No it does not help, but pretending that their suffering does not mean anything does not either. They have good reasons to be angry. It's just some do go just a teeny tiny bit overboard with it.

You don't like my own modest proposals? Maybe, just maybe, you might have an anger problem, and can't recognize humor, or sarcasm? Or do you really think, I believe "rioting, looting, beating up white people, and threatening to kill white people is going a teeny tiny bit overboard?"

Not that I am very funny, and it's hard to do well online, but really dude.

And it reeks of desperation, and of my #$@*&^ phone messing up the font. Don't know why, but on the desktop, it's fine, but on the cell, it's like this a lot. So I have to do like this, in order to get this.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:46 am

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/02/is-secess ... tural-war/

Momentum is building....let's rip the fucking band aid off and be done with it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:07 am

You only had to kill one? Man....I heard that in some districts you had to kill 2 plus a choice of an Asian or Muslim.
Shit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:08 am

Confederation, y'all.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Confederation, y'all.
Deo Vindice.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:26 am

Zlaxer wrote:http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/02/is-secess ... tural-war/

Momentum is building....let's rip the fucking band-aid off and be done with it.
You realize that if California does leave, there is a good chance the US won't see another Democrat President for my lifetime?
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:28 am

The Conservative wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/02/is-secess ... tural-war/

Momentum is building....let's rip the fucking band-aid off and be done with it.
You realize that if California does leave, there is a good chance the US won't see another Democrat President for my lifetime?
Just gives them more license to fuck us over dubbya style. It's not a solution.