Secession

C-Mag

Re: Secession

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Hopefully not more like Gabriel.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:

That's St. Michael.

This is St. Gabriel:

And the first angel sounded the trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mingled with blood, and it was cast on the earth, and the third part of the earth was burnt up, and the third part of the trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:12 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
A majority of Blacks were either very young during those time frames (1960's) or where not even born yet. Same goes for the evil white people. So don't give me that line of bullshit. If we as a society want these things fixed......well I already laid that out for you. MLK would smack the shit out these BLM folks.
My parents were alive in the the 1950s. Hell, there are black people alive today who knew people who were lynched, and there are white people who did the lynchings still alive. And got away with it. It's not that long ago. One does not just flip a switch and make everything all better.

I do agree about MLK. He did much more, under tougher conditions.
So kicking and screaming nonsense while being racist towards white people helps? Please explain that! You don't heal a body with a deep wound by creating another deep wound.
No it does not help, but pretending that their suffering does not mean anything does not either. They have good reasons to be angry. It's just some do go just a teeny tiny bit overboard with it.
Last edited by jbird4049 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

That's St. Michael.

This is St. Gabriel:

I know, cast out the devil........... drain the swamp :)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:04 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Strange how you hide responsibility for who was doing the lynching.
You mean all those white people? And lynching was not just a thing in the South. It was just the most prevalent there.

The democrats, clown. This is the typical blame shifting we see from the democrats. It's the southerners. It's the white people. No. It's the democrats.
I just stated, and I must restate, that it was a national phenomenon, not just a Southern one. Racism did, and does, cross all lines of class and color. So all that lovey, often lethal, discrimination, although concentrated in the South, flourished throughout our entire country under both parties.

The reasons for the white Southerners rejection of the Republican Party was it was the party of Lincoln and of the Reconstruction. It was the Party under which the South lost the Civil War, and was socially, and economically devastated. By default, that meant the Democratic Party dominated there, which also meant the virulent form of racial also infected the Party nationally.

For example, even though it was pushed through by the Democratic President FDR, when Social Security was pass, it only did so by excluding farm workers, and house maids as those jobs were primarily black. In part, because of Lincoln, and Reconstruction, blacks favored the Republican Party until the political realignment of the 1960s when the Democratic President LBJ got the Civil Rights laws on racism through Congress. With Nixon's Southern Strategy as an added enticement, the racists left the Democratic Party.

To be fair, it was also the, for those times, liberal, and reformist, nature of the Democratic Party, and not just its Civil Rights legislation, that pushed many into the Republican Party. The South is socially, as well as politically, the most conservative part of our nation.

Our entire country is tainted by racism past, and current, and not just the smaller part called the Democratic Party.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
You mean all those white people? And lynching was not just a thing in the South. It was just the most prevalent there.

The democrats, clown. This is the typical blame shifting we see from the democrats. It's the southerners. It's the white people. No. It's the democrats.
I just stated, and I must restate, that it was a national phenomenon, not just a Southern one. Racism did, and does, cross all lines of class and color. So all that lovey, often lethal, discrimination, although concentrated in the South, flourished throughout our entire country under both parties.

The reasons for the white Southerners rejection of the Republican Party was it was the party of Lincoln and of the Reconstruction. It was the Party under which the South lost the Civil War, and was socially, and economically devastated. By default, that meant the Democratic Party dominated there, which also meant the virulent form of racial also infected the Party nationally.

For example, even though it was pushed through by the Democratic President FDR, when Social Security was pass, it only did so by excluding farm workers, and house maids as those jobs were primarily black. In part, because of Lincoln, and Reconstruction, blacks favored the Republican Party until the political realignment of the 1960s when the Democratic President LBJ got the Civil Rights laws on racism through Congress. With Nixon's Southern Strategy as an added enticement, the racists left the Democratic Party.

To be fair, it was also the, for those times, liberal, and reformist, nature of the Democratic Party, and not just its Civil Rights legislation, that pushed many into the Republican Party. The South is socially, as well as politically, the most conservative part of our nation.

Our entire country is tainted by racism past, and current, and not just the smaller part called the Democratic Party.
All of your babble is complete bullshit. Everything that is happening right now in politics, propaganda, and the media has nothing to do with racism. It has everything to do with power. This country is not racially divided, it's divided over power and money, which in some cases are one in the same. There is no race war coming. Racism is decreasing every fucking generation. All of this is about the fucking Democrats losing an election and using every piece of manipulation they can to fuck up the Trump administration. This is the same thing that occurs every election, only this time the left is taking it farther than anyone ever has. Is it because Trump is not a politician? Is it because both parties are in shambles? Is this whole thing a vacuum? I don't have the answer, but I do have an answer to your bullshit that this is about race. Actually, no, I have a question. Why now? Why is all of this shit happening with race now? I already answered it, but what exactly is your answer? If you need a hint, it has to do with power.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:12 am

skankhunt42 wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:

All of your babble is complete bullshit. Everything that is happening right now in politics, propaganda, and the media has nothing to do with racism. It has everything to do with power. This country is not racially divided, it's divided over power and money, which in some cases are one in the same. There is no race war coming. Racism is decreasing every fucking generation. All of this is about the fucking Democrats losing an election and using every piece of manipulation they can to fuck up the Trump administration. This is the same thing that occurs every election, only this time the left is taking it farther than anyone ever has. Is it because Trump is not a politician? Is it because both parties are in shambles? Is this whole thing a vacuum? I don't have the answer, but I do have an answer to your bullshit that this is about race. Actually, no, I have a question. Why now? Why is all of this shit happening with race now? I already answered it, but what exactly is your answer? If you need a hint, it has to do with power.
The kind of virulent racism that was common in the past is nowhere near as common today. Today, for example, you cannot claim John Brown of Harper's Ferry was crazy because he treated blacks just the same as whites being a believer in actual true equality of the races, which they did. Well you could try. And lynching parties are now frowned on. But racism is very real and common. All you have to is look at the research on identical, except in name, job, and apartment, applications have much different acceptance, or approval rates.

Yes, the Democratic Party, bless their corrupt little hearts, are using charges of racism, or blaming the deplorables because it works, and because it allows them to think why much of their own base, which includes people like me, either did not vote for them, or only voted for Clinton because of the Orange One.

The Republican Party, bless their crooked black hearts, call poor whites, and blacks, lazy, or welfare moochers, because that too allow them not to think too hard.

Well to Hell with them. They have perverted, corrupted, even debased us in both enriching themselves while really enriching the 0.01%. And yes racism is a thing, and yes, some abuse the charge. To Hell to both too.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:50 am

Here is a hint... the Republican Party was created to abolish slavery... what does that mean? Democrats were the original slave owners...
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:23 am

jbird4049 wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
My parents were alive in the the 1950s. Hell, there are black people alive today who knew people who were lynched, and there are white people who did the lynchings still alive. And got away with it. It's not that long ago. One does not just flip a switch and make everything all better.

I do agree about MLK. He did much more, under tougher conditions.
So kicking and screaming nonsense while being racist towards white people helps? Please explain that! You don't heal a body with a deep wound by creating another deep wound.
No it does not help, but pretending that their suffering does not mean anything does not either. They have good reasons to be angry. It's just some do go just a teeny tiny bit overboard with it.
A lot of their suffering is their own doing.
A teeny tiny bit overboard? You can't be serious? So rioting, looting, beating up white people, and threatening to kill white people is going a teeny tiny bit overboard? Okay you've just lost any credibility. Oh and putting your words in large bold print does not make them true. If anything it reeks of desperation.

:teasing-blah:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:27 am

SilverEagle wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
A lot of their suffering is their own doing.
A teeny tiny bit overboard? You can't be serious? So rioting, looting, beating up white people, and threatening to kill white people is going a teeny tiny bit overboard? Okay you've just lost any credibility. Oh and putting your words in large bold print does not make them true. If anything it reeks of desperation.

:teasing-blah:
Indeed. And all people on the Right have lynched at least 1-2 brown people. It's a common coming-of-age practice here, in the US.
:lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0