Secession

Speaker to Animals

Re: Secession

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:03 pm

It was used on blacks by democrats, who now simply keep them just as locked down in poverty and hopelessness with welfare, anti-family policies, and abortion.

But beyond that, what you see in America is pretty much the pinnacle of where people of sub-Saharan African ethnicity have achieved. Maybe there is more to it than all the nonsense peddled by progs?

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:04 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bef ... 0m0ekoi529&

Have fun in Calitopia, fam!
What a racist rancid cunt! Niggers, not black people, need to take responsibility for their own fucking lives and their own fucking local communities. Slavery has been illegal since 1865, 152 fucking years! Find a good starting point to correct the social issue. How about start with black entertainers glorifying gangs, crime, blaming whitey for their problems, and single mothers aka baby mammas! Maybe put pressure on them to help change the mindset of the black youth. This stupid fucking mouth piece should look in the fucking mirror first and foremost!

:hand:

What with that righteous shield of hate, I don't think you'll ever change your mind, but it ain't as simple as all that.

Like until about 1960 lynching was thing. It was sometimes used on blacks, and whites, for the crime of being successful, or often working against the established order. As in that n***** is getting too rich and taking business away from us. Let's burn his store down. Or that white n****** lover actually thinks they're as good as us. Let's get him.

Or like, from 1865 to 1880 blacks, and their white supporters, were throughout all levels of government, including Congress, throughout the South. Then Federal troops were withdrawn, and all those people started dying of lead poisoning. So yeah, some whine too much. It's just there is some good reason.
A majority of Blacks were either very young during those time frames (1960's) or where not even born yet. Same goes for the evil white people. So don't give me that line of bullshit. If we as a society want these things fixed......well I already laid that out for you. MLK would smack the shit out these BLM folks.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

What you actually are witnessing is the unraveling of the republic. Enjoy it while you can! :roll:
Buck up, it is a win/win for you. If the Republic implodes, your endless jeremiad will seem prescient, and you can justifiably gloat until the grid goes down and there is no more internet. If not, well, you get to continue to live in the best damn country (if not the best state ;) ) in the history of the world.

Personally, I think we are pretty close to a civil war. But it won't go well for you guys.

Neither side can coexist at this point. Neither side will surrender without a fight. The left brought the violence this month, and I don't think you can put that cat back in the bag. But consider you guys are starting a fight with tens of millions of gun owners. Consider also that most of you are women and betas who want to ban guns. Don't neglect to consider that most of you can't fight.

If this place goes Spanish Civil War, I'd expect a similar outcome, but on a much shorter schedule.

I suppose breaking up the federal government and going confederation could help us walk it back, but you guys will continue to commit cultural and racial suicide. We still would have to figure out how to contain the marxism and mayhem within your borders.

It's really a huge fucking mess that you guys will never take responsibility for until the last of you is extinguished. Maybe when you are that last Anglo on the California street, and you are being chased by an angry mob of foreigners who want to murder you, you will think to yourself that guy on the internet might have had a point about all this. Until then.. lol, have fun with it, I guess. I am stocked up.
i keep reading people blaming the other side for all our problems. You do realize, I hope, that much of this discord has been manufactured by our beloved elites, and their political sycophants, as a way to get money, and votes, and to shut down conversation?

By blaming everything on the "Marxists", which seems to be catchall term for The Evulhz Ones, or when liberals blame Those People in the same manor, you all are working for the Clintons, or the Koch Brothers.

Get your mind out of their make believe bullshit fantasy world, or continue to be a patsy.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:11 pm

It's weird how they refuse to own up on their marxism. Really fucking bizarre at this point.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:15 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
What a racist rancid cunt! Niggers, not black people, need to take responsibility for their own fucking lives and their own fucking local communities. Slavery has been illegal since 1865, 152 fucking years! Find a good starting point to correct the social issue. How about start with black entertainers glorifying gangs, crime, blaming whitey for their problems, and single mothers aka baby mammas! Maybe put pressure on them to help change the mindset of the black youth. This stupid fucking mouth piece should look in the fucking mirror first and foremost!

:hand:

What with that righteous shield of hate, I don't think you'll ever change your mind, but it ain't as simple as all that.

Like until about 1960 lynching was thing. It was sometimes used on blacks, and whites, for the crime of being successful, or often working against the established order. As in that n***** is getting too rich and taking business away from us. Let's burn his store down. Or that white n****** lover actually thinks they're as good as us. Let's get him.

Or like, from 1865 to 1880 blacks, and their white supporters, were throughout all levels of government, including Congress, throughout the South. Then Federal troops were withdrawn, and all those people started dying of lead poisoning. So yeah, some whine too much. It's just there is some good reason.
A majority of Blacks were either very young during those time frames (1960's) or where not even born yet. Same goes for the evil white people. So don't give me that line of bullshit. If we as a society want these things fixed......well I already laid that out for you. MLK would smack the shit out these BLM folks.
My parents were alive in the the 1950s. Hell, there are black people alive today who knew people who were lynched, and there are white people who did the lynchings still alive. And got away with it. It's not that long ago. One does not just flip a switch and make everything all better.

I do agree about MLK. He did much more, under tougher conditions.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:19 pm

Strange how you hide responsibility for who was doing the lynching.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:23 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Buck up, it is a win/win for you. If the Republic implodes, your endless jeremiad will seem prescient, and you can justifiably gloat until the grid goes down and there is no more internet. If not, well, you get to continue to live in the best damn country (if not the best state ;) ) in the history of the world.

Personally, I think we are pretty close to a civil war. But it won't go well for you guys.

Neither side can coexist at this point. Neither side will surrender without a fight. The left brought the violence this month, and I don't think you can put that cat back in the bag. But consider you guys are starting a fight with tens of millions of gun owners. Consider also that most of you are women and betas who want to ban guns. Don't neglect to consider that most of you can't fight.

If this place goes Spanish Civil War, I'd expect a similar outcome, but on a much shorter schedule.

I suppose breaking up the federal government and going confederation could help us walk it back, but you guys will continue to commit cultural and racial suicide. We still would have to figure out how to contain the marxism and mayhem within your borders.

It's really a huge fucking mess that you guys will never take responsibility for until the last of you is extinguished. Maybe when you are that last Anglo on the California street, and you are being chased by an angry mob of foreigners who want to murder you, you will think to yourself that guy on the internet might have had a point about all this. Until then.. lol, have fun with it, I guess. I am stocked up.
I keep reading people blaming the other side for all our problems. You do realize, I hope, that much of this discord has been manufactured by our beloved elites, and their political sycophants, as a way to get money, and votes, and to shut down conversation?

By blaming everything on the "Marxists", which seems to be catchall term for The Evulhz Ones, or when liberals blame Those People in the same manor, you all are working for the Clintons, or the Koch Brothers.

Get your mind out of their make believe bullshit fantasy world, or continue to be a patsy.
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's weird how they refuse to own up on their marxism. Really fucking bizarre at this point.
Please actually read wtf I said, instead of the narrative in your head! And you do use the word Marxism as an explanation for almost anything except maybe bad breath.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Strange how you hide responsibility for who was doing the lynching.
You mean all those white people? And lynching was not just a thing in the South. It was just the most prevalent there.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Oh, I read it, and was puzzled about the fact that you neglected to mention the people responsible for the lynchings and the segregation and the jim crow laws are the same people who are responsible for the vote plantations, the welfare rot, the welfare and family court policies that resulted in something like over 70% black families not having a father in the house..

Strange how you neglected that, but I am sure it was an oversight.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:27 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Strange how you hide responsibility for who was doing the lynching.
You mean all those white people? And lynching was not just a thing in the South. It was just the most prevalent there.

The democrats, clown. This is the typical blame shifting we see from the democrats. It's the southerners. It's the white people. No. It's the democrats.