North Korea fires another missile...What will the fall of North Korea look like?

skankhunt42

North Korea fires another missile...What will the fall of North Korea look like?

Post by skankhunt42 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:23 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/195c25b1-9 ... korea.html

Will the end of North Korea go out with a whimper? Or out with a bang? Considering the fact that the war technically never ended, I feel that it is most likely to go out with a whimper. The hardest part of the end of North Korea will be reintroducing the North Korean people into the world and the money it will cost. I can't see North Korea going out in a blaze of glory. The stakes are too high. China has a powerful enough influence that the bombs will not be dropped unless they allow it, which they won't, because they will have to primarily deal with the downfall.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Re: North Korea fires another missile...What will the fall of North Korea look like?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Joint EMP strike sanctioned by the permanent members of the security.council, including China, in conjunction with fast invasion against old-school artillery positions along the border, followed by UN relief columns.

That's my guess. Unless they launch first and we nuke them. It's one or the other, in my opinion.

TheReal_ND

Re: North Korea fires another missile...What will the fall of North Korea look like?

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Why can't this guy keep his long range Taepodong rockets in his pants? I bet he was put up to it by China.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:33 pm

At the gym, CNN is broadcasting their propaganda photos of what looks like a fission bomb that can fit in the payload of those missiles. I have my doubts it is real, though.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:38 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:The hardest part of the end of North Korea will be reintroducing the North Korean people into the world and the money it will cost.
Why is that?

We haven't spent anything on them so far. Just turn them loose and let them learn Western culture in the natural process. Those poor people have had more than their fair share of bolshie privation.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:50 pm

The fact that the DPRK is fielding nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, seems to indicate that China likely has little to no influence, as if they had any influence, surely they would use it to prevent North Korea from becoming a rogue nuclear power which is an inherent threat to China as much as anyone in the region, so I would submit, the "hey, no worries, China's got this" theory doesn't make any sense, if they had the DPRK on a leash, they would have reined them in a long time ago.

I don't think the DPRK is particularly friendly with Beijing, nor particularly reponsive to them neither, I bet they tell Beijing to go fuck themselves the same as they do with everyone else.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Well who the fuck is giving them this technology?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:05 pm

It's definitely not the Chinese, I would say that the nuclear material to make the cores is probably coming from Pakistan, the rest of the technology is being developed by the DPRK from scratch, that's why they are having failures along the way, if the Chinese were giving them nuclear technology, it would all work as advertised straight out of the box.

They have a nuclear reactor at Yongbyon, which means they can take Pakistani enriched uranium and make it into plutonium, which is all you really need to make an efficient fission bomb, add a deuterium capsule, and you have a two stage hydrogen bomb.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Well who the fuck is giving them this technology?
The North Koreans have been developing nuclear weapons for at least over a decade (it started in 2003 or maybe 2004?)- so they have been trying to develop their own nuclear weapons for a while. Although, this man, Abdul Qadir Khan (it is said that he helped them back in the 1990s), is considered to be the person who greatly helped the NKs in the development of nuclear weapons- but the Sotivets also did help NK with their nuclear development since the 1960s. Still, though they still don't have long range missile capabilities but they can still do damage (or threatened SK to nuke them but SK knows how to deal with NK's bullshit since the North has always threatened to invade/destroy SK for like 50-60 years)
July - After North Korea test fires long range missiles, the UN Security Council passes a resolution demanding that North Korea suspend the program.

October - North Korea claims to have successfully tested its first nuclear weapon. The test prompts the UN Security Council to impose a broad array of sanctions.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/world/asi ... ast-facts/

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Pretty impressive for a bunch of best Korean dirt farmers. I wonder if I can find a YouTube clip...