So what happens if leftists want to keep illegals?

Okeefenokee

Re: So what happens if leftists want to keep illegals?

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:News?
We are the news now.
I'd like a heads up if the the crews are coming through. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with deportation, but shit sticks come into my neighborhood half cocked, I'm popping skulls. There's a long stretch of road into my neighborhood. Plenty of time to slow an advance while we rally the defense. I don't know who's coming in. It's all soldiers in here. Any morons thinking they're coming in here unopposed are mistaken.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:43 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:28 pm

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:05 am

Big Bird is moonlighting as an informant? Shocking.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Lol what a manlet

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Seriously. The left has become a magnet for weak men.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:28 pm

The immigration checkpoint was as lax as ever today. They just ask if you're a citizen, you say yes, and they say,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Why do we call these people coming from foreign lands into our country immigrants, the vast majority doing so outside US immigration law. They are not immigrants.

Here's something I learned from our host, Mr Hash. We have allowed the unchecked border chaos crowd to set the language.

Immigration is bound by law, the people we are talking about skirt law and therefore are not immigrants at all. People in favor or organized border control and orderly movement of persons in and out of the US have been partially tricked already. Organized border people say Illegal Immigrants. But they have already surrendered half of the language. Uncontrolled border people already have a victory and just need to move the language from Illegal to undocumented. When in fact that are Illegal Aliens who have subverted our national borders and ignored our laws.

We need to take back our language.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Seriously. The left has become a magnet for weak men.
That's always been the case, statistically speaking. The ones who were bullied as kids band together via democracy, and there are a lot of them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:The immigration checkpoint was as lax as ever today. They just ask if you're a citizen, you say yes, and they say,

Hmm :think:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... chool-trip
“The local authority understands that Mr Miah was refused permission by the United States authorities to fly to New York, despite being issued with a valid visa for travel. Mr Miah is a popular and respected teacher at Llangatwg comprehensive school. He is a Welsh Muslim.

“We are appalled by the treatment of Mr Miah and are demanding an explanation. The matter has also been raised with our local MP.

“No satisfactory reason has been provided for refusing entry to the United States – either at the airport in Iceland or subsequently at the US embassy in Reykjavik. Mr Miah attempted to visit the embassy but was denied access to the building. Understandably he feels belittled and upset at what appears to be an unjustified act of discrimination.”
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.