Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

Ex-California

Re: Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:38 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You thought I was joking about gassing grammar nazis?
NAH BRUH CHIL WEZ B ALL GUD
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:05 am

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Come back to me with a better reference, and for the love of god, if you get at me again for my grammar, work on it yourself, as well as your punctuation and spelling. If you are going to use a contraction, do it correctly, as in, (don't)... and the and, before Nipsy requires a comma.

Throw glass at a window, make sure it's not in your own house first.
Till you can prove you know what the reference refers too how can one know if a better one exist. And if all I has do is spek gramtically pour to get in youre azz I woulda done that there posts a go. This is like playing with a speak and spell bot on Twitter. Fun!
Julius "Nipsy" Russel. A comedian.

Come back with something harder please.
Wow you is broken. Like really broken. Now why would I refer to you as Nipsy Russel? You think I just picked a name at random? Come on I got more creativity and whimsy in me than that.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:10 am

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Come back to me with a better reference, and for the love of god, if you get at me again for my grammar, work on it yourself, as well as your punctuation and spelling. If you are going to use a contraction, do it correctly, as in, (don't)... and the and, before Nipsy requires a comma.

Throw glass at a window, make sure it's not in your own house first.
Till you can prove you know what the reference refers too how can one know if a better one exist. And if all I has do is spek gramtically pour to get in youre azz I woulda done that there posts a go. This is like playing with a speak and spell bot on Twitter. Fun!
So you admit you are juvenile... good at least we have a base line to go off of now.
That's called humor Grubby, I know it's diffulcult to be a sidekick on your own but try to understand. Now there are 2 references you need to try to pick up on.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:57 am

clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
So you admit you are juvenile... good at least we have a base line to go off of now.
That's called humor Grubby, I know it's diffulcult to be a sidekick on your own but try to understand. Now there are 2 references you need to try to pick up on.

:shifty:

Well humor for some.

:)
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:46 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Well humor for some.

Well I should defer to you on the humor side because your party picked Tom Perez and he made me laugh uproariously. How bout you?

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Well humor for some.

Well I should defer to you on the humor side because your party picked Tom Perez and he made me laugh uproariously. How bout you?
Oh please, the whole Democratic Party is now a cross between the gang that couldn't shoot straight, a circular firing squad, and an army of Mister Magoos.

The Republicans, for now, are just the Keystone Cops. I'm waiting for either Dr. Strangelove, General Jack D. Ripper, or Colonel Kilgore, to show up.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:38 am

jbird4049 wrote:
The Republicans, for now, are just the Keystone Cops. I'm waiting for either Dr. Strangelove, General Jack D. Ripper, or Colonel Kilgore, to show up.

Bannon, Mad Dog Mattis, HR McMaster.

Your dream has come true. You have all three of them.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:

Bannon, Mad Dog Mattis, HR McMaster.

Your dream has come true. You have all three of them.
Cool. Maybe I will start upping my beer intake.