Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

The Conservative

Re: Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Replace the comma with a semicolon and it sort of becomes okay. But grammar Nazis will be among the first to get gassed, right alongside fat acceptance feminists and Madonna.
So the Democrat party as a whole... good to know.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:38 pm

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Or they give him the right one.
I dont take pills. And neither do you Nipsy Russell. Anyone gets that reference wins the thread.
Come back to me with a better reference, and for the love of god, if you get at me again for my grammar, work on it yourself, as well as your punctuation and spelling. If you are going to use a contraction, do it correctly, as in, (don't)... and the and, before Nipsy requires a comma.

Throw glass at a window, make sure it's not in your own house first.
Till you can prove you know what the reference refers too how can one know if a better one exist. And if all I has do is spek gramtically pour to get in youre azz I woulda done that there posts a go. This is like playing with a speak and spell bot on Twitter. Fun!

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: You are getting gassed months before that, alongside Lena Dunham and Richard Simmons. Not sure what you think is so funny.
Lena Dunham? Put that shit on PPV, wall paid for. Why Richard Simmons though? Let him sweat it to the oldies.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:30 pm

clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I dont take pills. And neither do you Nipsy Russell. Anyone gets that reference wins the thread.
Come back to me with a better reference, and for the love of god, if you get at me again for my grammar, work on it yourself, as well as your punctuation and spelling. If you are going to use a contraction, do it correctly, as in, (don't)... and the and, before Nipsy requires a comma.

Till you can prove you know what the reference refers too how can one know if a better one exist. And if all I has do is spek gramtically pour to get in youre azz I woulda done that there posts a go. This is like playing with a speak and spell bot on Twitter. Fun!
Julius "Nipsy" Russel. A comedian.

Come back with something harder please.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:53 pm

clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:

So you admit you are juvenile... good at least we have a base line to go off of now.
#NotOneRedCent

katarn

Post by katarn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Replace the comma with a semicolon and it sort of becomes okay. But grammar Nazis will be among the first to get gassed, right alongside fat acceptance feminists and Madonna.
I love semicolons. Terrible thing schools counsel against them now.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:34 pm

katarn wrote:
They do?!? First they fuck up math, now they're fucking up English? Fucking feminists.

I guess they're going for this

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

katarn

Post by katarn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:41 pm

California wrote:
katarn wrote:
They do?!? First they fuck up math, now they're fucking up English? Fucking feminists.

I guess they're going for this

At least where I've been, they're only taught at all because standardized tests sometimes have questions on them. The colon is slightly better, but it too is in dire straits.
And in my soul am free,

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:43 pm

You thought I was joking about gassing grammar nazis?

katarn

Post by katarn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:58 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You thought I was joking about gassing grammar nazis?
I'm not correcting any use of grammar, just pointing out that soon, there might be less of it to worry about.
And in my soul am free,