Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

Montegriffo

Re: Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:45 pm

My screen saver is still my cat Boudica, it was really hard to keep seeing her every time I started up my laptop at first but now I couldn't even consider changing it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:My screen saver is still my cat Boudica, it was really hard to keep seeing her every time I started up my laptop at first but now I couldn't even consider changing it.
It's the only pussy you ever get anyway. :dance:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:54 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Yes, I thought you all knew it was me.
I didn't know you had changed names until your sad news about Jesse.
I'm sorry, I would have said something if I'd known. That's why I changed names - Jesse was dying and it was hard to see him every time I went on the board.
Did he ever thank you by voting democrat or was he just a smelly butt l8cking hypocrite like half of the country? Asking for a friend.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:23 am

clubgop wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
I didn't know you had changed names until your sad news about Jesse.
I'm sorry, I would have said something if I'd known. That's why I changed names - Jesse was dying and it was hard to see him every time I went on the board.
Did he ever thank you by voting democrat or was he just a smelly butt l8cking hypocrite like half of the country? Asking for a friend.
You're pretty fucking sick, dude. Get some counseling.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:23 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Stop quoting the vindictive prick, I'm trying to ignore his pointless posts.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:27 am

Not to worry, gentlemen. Angry little man doesn't register on the radar. Other than the obligatory distaste followed by a twinge of pity.
:royalty-queen:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:54 am

MilSpecs wrote:Not to worry, gentlemen. Angry little man doesn't register on the radar. Other than the obligatory distaste followed by a twinge of pity.
Cause you cant counter my arguments you school marm me but no dice. You all will not lecture to me especially someone who calls half the country ungrateful moochers. You will pay for that and I am not done taking it out your ass.

Your pity is worthless and stupid and it makes you the same. With your pity you support policies that trap people in subsistence poverty and when people have the audacity to escape that trap you call them ungrateful hypocrites and you want your money back instead of using them as examples of a program working you cant help but reveal your true motivations. You want to keep them poor, keep them with an outreaching hand. For this you deserve nothing but scorn and derision. I hope my contributions are but a modicum of what cosmic justice has in store for you.
Last edited by clubgop on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:56 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Compared to Dirty dick who gets off on the desecration of Jewish cemeteries cause he think he can put that on his political enemies with no evidence to back it up, Im good. You first, bitch.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:34 am

Calm down, angry little man, before you give someone the wrong pills.
:royalty-queen:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:47 pm

MilSpecs wrote:Calm down, angry little man, before you give someone the wrong pills.
Or they give him the right one.
#NotOneRedCent