Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

clubgop

Re: Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:30 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Millie is milspecs
I believe that's MyDogJessie from the DCF actually. She said as much a month ago.
You see, no one gives a fuck.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:49 am

jbird4049 wrote: Please show me were I "called half the country or sos was a bunch of ungrateful moochers"
MilSpecs wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:What are you going to do with it anyway? Piss it away on a condo?
Burn it in my barbecue if I feel like it, which would be a better use of it than giving it to the undeserving, of which Sessions is the chief mooch.

If the welfare states returned all the money they've mooched off the productive states, we'd have a pretty long tax jubilee. They seem to forget that it works both ways - wanting everything your way means you have to pay for it yourself.
Sure its not you but you have defended the notion for about 10 pages now, so here is where the obtuse gambit comes into play. You see it not telepathy, its called behaviorial analysis and pattern recognition.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:58 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
45% of Americans pay no federal taxes. The average American couple gets one-third more out of social security than they pay in. Very few people actually cover their kids' education through high school.

Instead of make America great again it should be pay your own bills. Now that you want to cancel the social contract, I say no problem! Where do I get my refund?

Moving goal posts and bullshit excuses.

There exists no reason in the world why we should admit into this country people who cannot take care of themselves.
Half the country can't take care of itself. I was for trying to find a solution but you've made it clear that you don't want one. You just want your cut.
Heres another quote from your compadre she is a bowl full of hate of her fellow Americans so much so she wishes to supplant them.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:02 am

MilSpecs wrote:Everything you have gets to you via a port, railway system and interstate highways. You can no more live without those systems than any of us could live without the produce coming from warm weather states. Everything in our economy is interconnected. If you want to burn the system down, you're burning down everything that allows you to live your lifestyle, and everyone else's.
What the fuck are you talking about? What do you think roads are paved with? Imported Italian marble?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 am

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Burn it in my barbecue if I feel like it, which would be a better use of it than giving it to the undeserving, of which Sessions is the chief mooch.

If the welfare states returned all the money they've mooched off the productive states, we'd have a pretty long tax jubilee. They seem to forget that it works both ways - wanting everything your way means you have to pay for it yourself.
You know that is bullshit math right? That when the right uses that same math you same bitches scream racism. I hope you know that because your spouse gets his LES in a red state cause that is where they are stationed that impacts those numbers you cite.
Red states receive more in federal dollars than they give in federal taxes, and Blue states pay more in federal dollars than they receive in federal money. Just as Red states are generally poorer than Blue states. Nothing good, or bad, is implied, at least by me. It just is.
Proof? For the last time I checked if Mass does what it wants, and becomes a sanctuary state, we are going to loose several billion in federal money...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 am

clubgop wrote:
clubgop wrote:
You going to quote that empty chair while talking bout Eastwood?

Laugh now, but that empty chair is all the Senate republicans will have to talk to after the midterms.
I was talking about Obama not Warren. You think they are going to get their act together?

No. I think there exists a chance the Republicans can pull out the empty chair act, except for the senators from California and New York, I suppose.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:30 am

clubgop wrote:

Laugh now, but that empty chair is all the Senate republicans will have to talk to after the midterms.
I was talking about Obama not Warren. You think they are going to get their act together?

No. I think there exists a chance the Republicans can pull out the empty chair act, except for the senators from California and New York, I suppose.
Yeah, they get special treatment.

#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:40 am

clubgop wrote:

I am not following.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 am

clubgop wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I am not following.

That come midterms, there will be very few democrats in the US Senate.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 am

clubgop wrote:

I am not following.

That come midterms, there will be very few democrats in the US Senate.
Those chairs wont be empty then they'll be filled with Republicans. As much as I want to beleive you Warren aint losing her seat.