Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

clubgop

Re: Nevertheless She Persisted, WTF?!

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:42 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Half, or more, of the population that is on some form of assistance is of the pale variety. Even if it was a majority non-white, with the U-6 unemployment rate of just over 9% and a labor participation rate still going down, unless you are advocating real starvation, just how is public aid a scam?
I didnt say all public aid was a scam although most, like the public schools are a money laundering scheme. What is a real scam is you and millie demands for fealty. If you really believed the policy was the best or it was genuinely helping people you wouldn't need the approval of those you think lesser than you.
Arguing about what is the best use of our money, is different that arguing about who needs, or even deserves, it. It certainly different than arguing over how our society should be arranged.
Oh so now we have to seek your permission on how and what to argue about. We are learning a lot, not much of it good.

I am not a Clinton supporter. If that's who you are referring too.

It is ostensibly a free country, so you should not need anyone's permission to say whatever you want about anything.

Just be aware that the NSA(Thanks Obama!) now gives its raw data to most of Homeland Security, including the FBI, and the DEA, and President Trump. To protect us of course, from the big bad terrorists.
Deflection, nice try. You two called half the country or so a bunch of ungrateful moochers and are now trying to walk it back. Sorry, not sorry, that you picked the wrong motherfucker to try that bullshit with.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:46 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
You fucking called me out by name and implied I'm taking SNAP. That is literally what everything has to do with my post.

Stop it.

Just because you have working poor doesn't mean we are taking your fucking money.
There are income requirements for independent thought clearly jbird and millie feel you don't meet them.

Who is this Milie person you keep referring too?
Vain attempts to act obtuse so you can conveintly do the same in an argument you know you are losing. You are adorable.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:38 pm

clubgop wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:Shush, I'm watching Josey with my daughter right now, busy.

She's 17 and its her first Josey viewing. #winning

You didn't build that.
You going to quote that empty chair while talking bout Eastwood?

Laugh now, but that empty chair is all the Senate republicans will have to talk to after the midterms.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I didnt say all public aid was a scam although most, like the public schools are a money laundering scheme. What is a real scam is you and millie demands for fealty. If you really believed the policy was the best or it was genuinely helping people you wouldn't need the approval of those you think lesser than you.

Oh so now we have to seek your permission on how and what to argue about. We are learning a lot, not much of it good.

I am not a Clinton supporter. If that's who you are referring too.

It is ostensibly a free country, so you should not need anyone's permission to say whatever you want about anything.

Just be aware that the NSA(Thanks Obama!) now gives its raw data to most of Homeland Security, including the FBI, and the DEA, and President Trump. To protect us of course, from the big bad terrorists.
Deflection, nice try. You two called half the country or so a bunch of ungrateful moochers and are now trying to walk it back. Sorry, not sorry, that you picked the wrong motherfucker to try that bullshit with.
Please show me were I "called half the country or sos was a bunch of ungrateful moochers"
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:13 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
There are income requirements for independent thought clearly jbird and millie feel you don't meet them.

Who is this Milie person you keep referring too?
Vain attempts to act obtuse so you can conveintly do the same in an argument you know you are losing. You are adorable.
Telepathic are you? Half way across the continent also? Coool!

If anyone can tell who the fuck Milie is, aside from Mr. Telepath, I would appreciate it.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:34 pm

I think he meant milieu. Stop being stupid.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Millie is milspecs
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:40 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Millie is milspecs
I believe that's MyDogJessie from the DCF actually. She said as much a month ago.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:08 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Millie is milspecs
I believe that's MyDogJessie from the DCF actually. She said as much a month ago.
uh huh
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:27 am

clubgop wrote:

You didn't build that.
You going to quote that empty chair while talking bout Eastwood?

Laugh now, but that empty chair is all the Senate republicans will have to talk to after the midterms.
I was talking about Obama not Warren. You think they are going to get their act together?