Lolbergs get in here and defend yourself for talking shit

Speaker to Animals

Re: Lolbergs get in here and defend yourself for talking shit

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:07 pm

Repealing Obamacare without a viable replacement could easily bring the dems back to power.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Just call it names.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Repealing Obamacare without a viable replacement could easily bring the dems back to power.
I don't give a shit. And I'm not sure that is for certain. The COP and Trump will stay in power based on the overall economy.

Obamacare is a turd. Just because the Corporate Media tells me that we can't repeal it without a replacement makes it true. For all I know the Corporate Media is just protecting their corporate friends that they drink cocktails with on Saturday at Black Tie Gala's.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:20 pm

He's already repealed the worst part, the penalty. I don't know why you want to run off half cocked about this.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Repealing Obamacare without a viable replacement could easily bring the dems back to power.
I don't give a shit. And I'm not sure that is for certain. The COP and Trump will stay in power based on the overall economy.

Obamacare is a turd. Just because the Corporate Media tells me that we can't repeal it without a replacement makes it true. For all I know the Corporate Media is just protecting their corporate friends that they drink cocktails with on Saturday at Black Tie Gala's.

I'd rather not have another Obama (or worse). Thanks anyway.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Obama himself publicly stated that the ACA would be flawed, but once its passed, you can't just repeal it. It would be political suicide without a replacement.

Obama knows how to play these games.

People have anchored emotionally now, R's gonna have to actually lead and get something workable ready to replace.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Hey, what the hell happened to Burn it Down ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why not just transfer Obamacare enrollies to Medicare ?
I don't know why we needed another Socialized Medicine plan in the US anyway. Kill the bitch. It's stupid to double up on governmental administrative costs and inflict more regulations on private business that will just run up the cost to the taxpayer. If we have to cover these people, just take the hit with Medicare, it's more efficient and cost effective in the long run.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:He's already repealed the worst part, the penalty. I don't know why you want to run off half cocked about this.
Can I get a link to this, was this the first executive order? I remember hearsay that they might not charge the penalty for 2016 tax returns, but I don't remember anything definitive beyond 'ease the burden of Obamacare,' whatever that means.

Didn't have coverage in 2016, hoping to save $6-700 in a few months..

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:14 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:He's already repealed the worst part, the penalty. I don't know why you want to run off half cocked about this.
Can I get a link to this, was this the first executive order? I remember hearsay that they might not charge the penalty for 2016 tax returns, but I don't remember anything definitive beyond 'ease the burden of Obamacare,' whatever that means.

Didn't have coverage in 2016, hoping to save $6-700 in a few months..
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/oba ... penalties/
Well damn. I'm ensured through my employer though so whatever.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Bummer, yeah my employer just started covering us for 2017 so atleast I'll be good next year. Had to pay the penalty for 2015 as well since I was only covered for 8 months and apparently 9 months of coverage is the minimum. Fuckers.

Go Trump