Poor Blacks and Poor Whites are Bros!

kybkh

Re: Poor Blacks and Poor Whites are Bros!

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:57 am

TheReal_ND wrote:If you like them so much come on down fucker. Give me your piece of shit community.
Once again, look at the Dem Party demographics and ask yourself "why"?

Why does it consist of the richest 1% and the bottom 20%?

The answer is so obvious they have to call everyone else racist.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:13 pm

apeman wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Politics: Poor look no further than their local community
What community? You fuckers blew it up with open borders. Where's my fucking community you fuckers?
Serious Q: what actually happened to your community? I know there are mexicans there -- are they so bad?

I liked the mexicans in tahoe A LOT (out of reno et al), I was always treated fantastic -- is it different near the border?

Not patronizing you at all, I live in a different universe and I don't get it.
I don't believe having a Mexican as a neighbor would upset Nuke, having the Piggly Wiggly turn in to an El Rancho Supermercado is probably what does though.

Also, one topic which will pick up steam under Trump:

Imagine you are a roofer scrapping by in a lower-middle class neighborhood in TX. You bought the house in 2005 and at that time you lived in a mostly white neighborhood with decent schools. Fast forward 10 years later and the neighborhood demographics have totally shifted and the school system you once felt comfortable with was being stretched by the increased demand caused by illegal aliens and you can't get a roofing gig cause illegals are doing the work for less.

Not hard to have empathy with someone under those conditions. Not only are the public assets being spread more thinly to care for the illegals, but your income is impacted as well. Not to mention quality SJW teachers flea troubled school districts at the first sign of brown skin.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:21 pm

good post, thanks.

Having spent most of my adult life in VT, upstate NY and above 7,000 feet in CA, I basically live around 90+% of people who look just like me. I have never lived the story you just told.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Not to mention quality SJW teachers flea troubled school districts at the first sign of brown skin.
Perhaps the only redeeming quality. But then again, the state test scores go to shit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:42 pm