Poor Blacks and Poor Whites are Bros!

TheReal_ND

Re: Poor Blacks and Poor Whites are Bros!

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:47 am

Just take a screen cap next time.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:44 am

kybkh wrote:
This election said it all. Without a black candidate the poor black voters have as much faith in the system as their white counterparts.

Clinton’s black voter turnout dropped more than 11 percent compared to 2012. The support for Clinton among active black voters was still exceedingly high (87 percent, versus 93 percent for Obama), but the big difference was the turnout.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/omribenshah ... 6b797340a1

Yet somehow the narrative is that there is a huge division between the two segments of society..

Black poverty differs from white poverty

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... fe5247f90c

Seems pretty obvious to me by this new NetFlix serious attacking white people that all white people are named Buffy and Winthrop...

I believe the biggest mistake people make in trying to analyze the 2016 election loss of Hillary is the same mistake made during the election process. People don't come to terms with how bad Hillary sucks. Hillary was always an awful candidate with little to no leadership talent whatsoever.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
kybkh wrote:
This election said it all. Without a black candidate the poor black voters have as much faith in the system as their white counterparts.

I believe the biggest mistake people make in trying to analyze the 2016 election loss of Hillary is the same mistake made during the election process. People don't come to terms with how bad Hillary sucks. Hillary was always an awful candidate with little to no leadership talent whatsoever.
Totally agree, not one person is willing to state the obvious which is that HRC was the worst candidate ever nominated by a major party in the history of the Republic.

That fact supports my claim that poor blacks and poor whites are on the same page. Just cause the black caucus was able to ram through her nomination in the primaries using Dem Party mechanics doesn't mean the black populous in general was excited about her. They know she's nothing but establishment and offered no real change that might help them.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:19 am

kybkh wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
kybkh wrote:

Totally agree, not one person is willing to state the obvious which is that HRC was the worst candidate ever nominated by a major party in the history of the Republic.

That fact supports my claim that poor blacks and poor whites are on the same page. Just cause the black caucus was able to ram through her nomination in the primaries using Dem Party mechanics doesn't mean the black populous in general was excited about her. They know she's nothing but establishment and offered no real change that might help them.
We are in a Depression. I'm disappointed that Trump didn't get into office, look at the books and tell the truth. We have probably been in a depression since the tech bubble burst of the late 90s if not 2008. Debit cards have replaced the soup lines, and the unemployment rates have been skewed, but we are still in a Depression.

Poor folks are poor folks. As part of my wifes teaching she looked into generational poverty, based on the book a Framework for understanding poverty by Ruby Payne the author talks just about this. For example in dealing with Money: The poor see money as a tool to be spent on essentials and meager entertainment, the Middle Class see money to be managed, the Wealthy see money as something to be managed. Politics: Poor look no further than their local community, Middle Class on what's good for the Country, Wealthy look Internationally.

Look at those two examples and it's pretty easy to make a case of why a Globalist Hillary with all her foreign business and leaders throwing money at the Cinton Foundation is an alien to poor and middle class, but someone who can pull 99% of the vote in Washington DC the wealthiest county in the US. On the other hand, Trump talks like a construction worker and speaks to the poor and middle class.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:33 am

Politics: Poor look no further than their local community
What community? You fuckers blew it up with open borders. Where's my fucking community you fuckers?

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:37 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
What community? You fuckers blew it up with open borders. Where's my fucking community you fuckers?
Serious Q: what actually happened to your community? I know there are mexicans there -- are they so bad?

I liked the mexicans in tahoe A LOT (out of reno et al), I was always treated fantastic -- is it different near the border?

Not patronizing you at all, I live in a different universe and I don't get it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:42 am

If you like them so much come on down fucker. Give me your piece of shit community.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 am

That went well

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:51 am

"Lol the plebs don't like the people we're replacing them with. Why can't they be good plebs and learn to love their new 'community' lol"

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:54 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama