Poor Blacks and Poor Whites are Bros!

kybkh

Poor Blacks and Poor Whites are Bros!

Post by kybkh » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:08 pm

This is my thesis, poor white people living in a trailer park in Independence, MO have more in common with poor blacks from Chicago, IL than white people living in Manhattan or Hollywood.

Poor black people don't give a shit about gay rights, they worried about their own, just like poor white people.

Poor black people don't believe the government is functioning properly just like their white brethren.

Poor black people ain't worried bout no safe spaces. They worried about safe streets.

This election said it all. Without a black candidate the poor black voters have as much faith in the system as their white counterparts.

Clinton’s black voter turnout dropped more than 11 percent compared to 2012. The support for Clinton among active black voters was still exceedingly high (87 percent, versus 93 percent for Obama), but the big difference was the turnout.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/omribenshah ... 6b797340a1

Yet somehow the narrative is that there is a huge division between the two segments of society..

Black poverty differs from white poverty

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... fe5247f90c

Seems pretty obvious to me by this new NetFlix serious attacking white people that all white people are named Buffy and Winthrop...

Last edited by kybkh on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Re: Poor Blacks and Poor Whites are Bros!

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Poor rural whites and poor rural blacks are bros. I am not sure you can compare to urban blacks in any way. Rural blacks don't even seem to like the urban blacks much.

I think we need to stop looking at poverty and economic factors as what bind us. The things that bind us relate more to kin and region.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Poor rural whites and poor rural blacks are bros. I am not sure you can compare to urban blacks in any way. Rural blacks don't even seem to like the urban blacks much.

I think we need to stop looking at poverty and economic factors as what bind us. The things that bind us relate more to kin and region.
I'll concede their is a difference between country mice and city rats. The reason you see a different mindset concerning politics however is all about "community organizers" in the cities.

Howard Stern used to interview blacks in NYC about current events and shit and they are every bit as anti-Semitic as the most fervent /pol/.

Eh, family first for sure but as far as what concerns each community has, they are quite similar.
Last edited by kybkh on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Hahaha jokes on you Netflix! I already cancelled my subscription!

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Does this imply that BLM is a tool of the 1%?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:36 pm

de officiis wrote:Does this imply that BLM is a tool of the 1%?
Well if 70% of white males voted for Trump and another 5-10% went third party then you are down to about 25%. 10 of the 25% are likely LGBT and 5-10 Bern Bro Communist who's left?

Seems pretty obvious when you consider that the loudest anti-Trump voices are rich white people who are wholly dependent on minority bloc voting.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:47 pm

guess it's time to cancel the netflix.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:41 am

Oh yeah, regarding the title of the thread, I found this today.
What is this Hotep and Alt-Right alliance?

Hoteps want blacks to put blacks FIRST. How can you help others when you cannot even help yourself?

Alt-right sees this threat of borders being erased and American deterioration and they are sick of it too. This is also where they align with Hotep.

Nationalism
Hoteps want blacks to work towards having their own independent system where blacks do for blacks and don’t ask for handouts. The white nationalists and Alt-right want pretty much the same.

In this aspect, both sides see eye-to-eye.
The media is controlled by “them” and “their” strategy is divide and conquer. As long as “they” can keep us fighting “they” can always present themselves as the solution and PROFIT. Hotep and Alt-Right are NOT fighting. Guess who’s hip to the game?

Another thing Hoteps and Alt-Right have in common is being “red-pilled”. They see past the facade presented to us in the mainstream media. We see the lies and deception and we’re sick of it. We’re sick of the mainstream media lying to us.

The Left loves to follow behind and be controlled by the MSM. The Left never cares about any one issue until the MSM says its an issue. The Left is essentially controlled by media – and Soros of course.
The far-left is nothing but a bunch of cry babies that want Uncle Sam and Big Brother to handle ALL of their problems while Hoteps and Alt-Right want government involvement ONLY where absolutely necessary.

We want the freedom to build our own schools and educate our own kids. We want U.S. jobs for U.S. people. We want America to come first.

If people don’t want to mix with another race, they reserve that right. Isn’t that the meaning of freedom? The Muslims won’t mix with your kind but you’re so sympathetic to their faux issues but hate white people who do the same. Think about the idiocy in that.
http://hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/
Don't ask me what a Hotep is.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:40 am

What's a Hotep?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:11 am

Back to that video though...

It clearly shows the misconception blacks have of the white community.

Only 1% of white people are the real "1%". The rest of us schmoes are just trying to make it...Check out this Twitter exchange I had with what I believe to be a Hotep...

-Jordan Boston Jones ‏@Philip_K_Slick Feb 2

@kybkh @persiflagenuine In this country being a number of the "Holy One" (white) will almost 100% guarantee better employment opportunities!

-Ben ‏@kybkh

@Philip_K_Slick Correct, so what can we do to better expand white people's networks? By being friends or enemies? @persiflagenuine

-Jordan Boston Jones ‏@Philip_K_Slick

@kybkh @persiflagenuine oh. My. God. Finally, it comes out. You spewed all this bs to get at what you really wanted say. "Knell before Zod!"

Ben ‏@kybkh

@Philip_K_Slick I am not saying that, you are. I am saying you can't force people to change their cultural norms by law. @persiflagenuine

@kybkh @persiflagenuine u want my "thanks" not my humanity. That's why you keep talking about "networks." I give a fuck about white guilt.

-Ben ‏@kybkh

@Philip_K_Slick Asking for thanks? Dude I am saying the best way forward is to work together. IDK where you get this? @persiflagenuine

@kybkh @persiflagenuine nope. If me asking for the justice I shouldn't have to ask for makes me an enemy of white job creators, so be it.

Ben ‏@kybkh

@Philip_K_Slick I can't give you justice. If you want a piece of pie from someone you just gonna pass a law demanding it? @persiflagenuine

@kybkh @persiflagenuine Motherfucker, I'm not asking you for justice. I don't need you for that.

ALL THAT FOR THIS FINAL EXcHANGE...

-Ben ‏@kybkh

@Philip_K_Slick I am talking real solutions that individuals can use in search of a better life. @persiflagenuine

@kybkh @persiflagenuine a job is not a better life. There has to be more.

-Ben ‏@kybkh

@Philip_K_Slick That's all I fucking got man! You think I live a life of fucking pleasure just cause I am white? @persiflagenuine