Two Americas

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Two Americas

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 pm

DrYouth wrote:Maybe people were holding CNN to a higher standard than Fox.

Turns out that being a pawn of the Democrats is not better than being a pawn of the GOP.

Does that get to the heart of it?

Although some are hoping Trump turns out not to be a pawn of either... and does a few sensible things.
Well, there was a certain stability to the establishment view, even if it was cancerous.

Im not convinced that running the country by Fox News and Twitter is a good alternative.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
kybkh wrote:Grump, you are underestimating the desperation of the Democratic Party and the MSM.

Any success Trump has de-legitimatizes both entities because of the absurd hand wringing they have been doing for the past 12 months.

Bill Mahr is the prime example. What kind of credibility would he have if Trump turns out to not be Hitler? Same with Mike Moore and every Never-Trump Neocon out there.
How is this different from what Faux Noise was doing for 8 years, over Obama? Look at my sig, fer chrissakes. These people do not give a fuck about credibility, and nobody will hold them to it. It's all about making the most noise, and startling the sheep.
Funny how I say something about Fake News and you automatically bring up CNN. :think:

It's not just CNN, it's every major newspaper that broke tradition to dump Trump and endorse Hillary, its every left wing blogger screaming about how Trump is LITERALLY Hitler. All the Hollywood snowflakes worried about their friends ending up in camps. The entire Left is totally exposed and all that has to happen is the world not blow up because that's what they all said and are continuing to say.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:33 pm

kybkh wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
kybkh wrote:Grump, you are underestimating the desperation of the Democratic Party and the MSM.

Any success Trump has de-legitimatizes both entities because of the absurd hand wringing they have been doing for the past 12 months.

Bill Mahr is the prime example. What kind of credibility would he have if Trump turns out to not be Hitler? Same with Mike Moore and every Never-Trump Neocon out there.
How is this different from what Faux Noise was doing for 8 years, over Obama? Look at my sig, fer chrissakes. These people do not give a fuck about credibility, and nobody will hold them to it. It's all about making the most noise, and startling the sheep.
Funny how I say something about Fake News and you automatically bring up CNN. :think:

It's not just CNN, it's every major newspaper that broke tradition to dump Trump and endorse Hillary, its every left wing blogger screaming about how Trump is LITERALLY Hitler. All the Hollywood snowflakes worried about their friends ending up in camps. The entire Left is totally exposed and all that has to happen is the world not blow up because that's what they all said and are continuing to say.
I didn't bring up CNN, I brought up Fox News. :?

I am perfectly aware of the bizarre political screeching going on in the media. However, it's been happening on the other side for 8 years previous. The world didn't blow up, and they're still on the air. Nothing will change if Trump accomplishes the same feat. Whatever side loses in 2020 will take up the screeching next, and bemoan the end of humanity.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:45 pm

But they mean it this time!!!

And please, this shit has not been happening the last 8 years.

Sorry, DY through me for a loop. He's the one who mentioned CNN.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:09 pm

kybkh wrote:But they mean it this time!!!

I won't bother posting the pictures again..

Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Glenn Beck
Dozens of other right-wing radio panic monkeys have been blasting away for 8 years, you cannot seriously deny this. Remember 'secret Muslim', 'marxist overthrow', and 'sharia law' memes being blasted ever since 2008?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:16 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Waitaminute. Your previous post attributed this to being all about Trump delivery, as if he did the same things in a more "Obama-esque" manner the media wouldn't be pulling this sh!t. Now your'er saying it's all about the most noise. So which is it?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
kybkh wrote:But they mean it this time!!!

I won't bother posting the pictures again..

Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Glenn Beck
Dozens of other right-wing radio panic monkeys have been blasting away for 8 years, you cannot seriously deny this. Remember 'secret Muslim', 'marxist overthrow', and 'sharia law' memes being blasted ever since 2008?
When CNN and the "Real News" is comparable Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and other talk show radio host you shouldn't be surprised when people call them Fake News.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:41 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Waitaminute. Your previous post attributed this to being all about Trump delivery, as if he did the same things in a more "Obama-esque" manner the media wouldn't be pulling this sh!t. Now your'er saying it's all about the most noise. So which is it?
No, I'm saying that the media would be pulling this shit anyway, but they wouldn't get away with it if Trump wasn't such a walking cartoon. The societal unrest that's egging them on is a result of how incredibly bad he is at selling his product.

He appeals to the Mountain Militias and trailer parliament just fine, granted. But he's not running a campaign for half of America any more. This clown show doesn't work on the larger stage, and he has thus far spectacularly failed to adapt.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

You mean the discredited loon who lost his show and is now a laughing stock to the right?

Of course they are scared. Look what happened to that guy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751