Where's an Environmentalist when you need one

Okeefenokee

Re: Where's an Environmentalist when you need one

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's only a few years away from being underwater, anyway, since we passed the tipping point again.
We keep talking about imitating the old ways with things like restricting citizenship to veterans, but I think it's time America does something that makes us stand out, aside from the fucking open border policies that every other empire would laugh at.

1. Only veterans get to breed. (That one will get some notice in the future)
2. Coastal cities get walled off. Liberals get sent there. Liberals pray global warming is fake as sea levels rise to the point the oceans crest the walls and flood in like dish water filling a bowl. History would never forget us. Nuking Japan would be nothing compared to that.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:28 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Seriously, I think Long Island should be restored to its pre-Columbian habitat and ownership.
All it would require is about a dozen well-armed men and a U-Haul filled with Malt Liquor to take it all back from the Monigs.
:twisted:

Easterners and coastal elites are a bunch of douches for letting happen to what continues to happen to Western states. Between the Mississippi and the West Coast ranges those states are largely US government reservations and the Government continues to get gobbled up and locked up. Doesn't make any sense. If anywhere needs saving from human creep and enviro destruction it's the US Coastal regions. But when it comes down to nuts and bolts the coastal elites won't give up places like Long Island for the environment and nature, but they are willing to do it to fly over states.

Long Island is just my starting point, after that I'm taking Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:30 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's only a few years away from being underwater, anyway, since we passed the tipping point again.
We keep talking about imitating the old ways with things like restricting citizenship to veterans, but I think it's time America does something that makes us stand out, aside from the fucking open border policies that every other empire would laugh at.

1. Only veterans get to breed. (That one will get some notice in the future)
2. Coastal cities get walled off. Liberals get sent there. Liberals pray global warming is fake as sea levels rise to the point the oceans crest the walls and flood in like dish water filling a bowl. History would never forget us. Nuking Japan would be nothing compared to that.
Starship Troopers baby !
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:31 am

If this is true, why are we investing infrastructure there. Where is the migration and building of new cities away from the coming floods ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:47 pm

C-Mag wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Seriously, I think Long Island should be restored to its pre-Columbian habitat and ownership.
All it would require is about a dozen well-armed men and a U-Haul filled with Malt Liquor to take it all back from the Monigs.

Easterners and coastal elites are a bunch of douches for letting happen to what continues to happen to Western states. Between the Mississippi and the West Coast ranges those states are largely US government reservations and the Government continues to get gobbled up and locked up. Doesn't make any sense. If anywhere needs saving from human creep and enviro destruction it's the US Coastal regions. But when it comes down to nuts and bolts the coastal elites won't give up places like Long Island for the environment and nature, but they are willing to do it to fly over states.

Long Island is just my starting point, after that I'm taking Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket.
Bring lots of friends.
:violence-guntoting:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:51 pm

We will try to get you out. man, when the water rises..

:character-sebastian:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:52 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: All it would require is about a dozen well-armed men and a U-Haul filled with Malt Liquor to take it all back from the Monigs.

Bring lots of friends.
:violence-guntoting:

Dan Carlin doesn't have radical thoughts............................. I do ! :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Hold up, though.. if we walled the place off, wouldn't that reduce him to driving a busted old yellow cab around town for the various warlords and cannibal drug fiends?

Only one man could rescue him from that, and he just might get killed by a rocket on the Brooklyn bridge in the escape.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:58 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Hold up, though.. if we walled the place off, wouldn't that reduce him to driving a busted old yellow cab around town for the various warlords and cannibal drug fiends?

Only one man could rescue him from that, and he just might get killed by a rocket on the Brooklyn bridge in the escape.
Well, the Hamptons are just gonna be a big ole swamp. He's gonna need a badass airboat.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:We will try to get you out. man, when the water rises..

:character-sebastian:

If it could happen instantly like the panic monkey turd movie The Day After Tomorrow, that would be Great !

That show is kind of my wet dream of nature culling out the weak.
PLATA O PLOMO