Where's an Environmentalist when you need one

C-Mag

Where's an Environmentalist when you need one

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:31 pm

I believe Environmentalists are valuable and needed, unfortunately they have been corrupted by money attention in the press. Greenies latest exploitation came at the hands of the Standing Rock Sioux. The radical greenies came in, caused a stir, divided people, trashed the land and left. Leaving behind wakes of trash, human waste, and abandoned belongings.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... oying-env/

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Where's an Environmentalist when you need one

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:11 pm

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:12 pm

So we're just assuming it's the bussed in white boys behind acting like this right?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:03 am

TheReal_ND wrote:So we're just assuming it's the bussed in white boys behind acting like this right?
I read an article in December on the DAPL Protest from a former North Dakota state Official, and he said that is pretty much what happened.

The pipeline project went through the NEPA process and public review, meetings and comment. The Standing Rock Sioux didn't have any trouble with the project and apparently received some compensation. Then when the pipeline started a bunch of Greeny agitators came in, got folks whipped up and got the protest going.

Now apparently they left the land of the Sioux trashed and tons of garbage behind.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 am

I'm sure a bunch of drunk local kids that have no investment in the property probably took care of shit the best they could because America.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:14 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm sure a bunch of drunk local kids that have no investment in the property probably took care of shit the best they could because America.
My argument is against Greeny Agitators who do little for the environment but cause lots of trouble for everyone else, and when we really need environmentalists they seem to be absent. An easier example may be Katrina. The Enviros should have been out in force demanding that the lower wards were never rebuilt. The Greenies should have been arguing for a return of the historic wetlands.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:15 am

I disagree to some extant because I know how they party. They leave people behind to clean up after them.

Or at least the "real" greenies do.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:45 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I disagree to some extant because I know how they party. They leave people behind to clean up after them.

Looks like a token greenie or two and the bulk of the heavy lifting is being done by the Tribe and County officials.

Jill Stein found time to go out there for a photo op and vandalism, then left the locals holding a bag of shit.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I disagree to some extant because I know how they party. They leave people behind to clean up after them.

Looks like a token greenie or two and the bulk of the heavy lifting is being done by the Tribe and County officials.

Jill Stein found time to go out there for a photo op and vandalism, then left the locals holding a bag of shit.
You're shocked? The hippies went out there to prove how righteous they were, and now that the party is over, so is their interest in the cause.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 am

Reminds me of the anti-fur activists who release mink from the mink farms here in Denmark. A pointless excercise that just leaves most of them dead, or any neighbour pets or smaller farm animals like chickens dead.

Those activists are mostly urbanites born and raised, whose "connection" to nature amounts to having watched Bambi or Avatar. They romanticize and idealize it, present humanity as a competing opposite to nature, and will decry the "murder" of whales by pointing to pictures of "scary" blood-filled water at a beach, yet all the while happily gorging themselves on tons of bacon burgers which they magically believe involved no massive amount of bloodletting on an equally "scary" and "disturbing" blood-filled ground.

In that light, I think the best way to deal with such environmentalists and keep from overstaying their welcomes is rather simple:

Get two massive tanks of water. Get yourself a killer whale. Train to jump from one tank of water to the other. Then locate the environmentalists, set up the two tanks next to each other with the environmentalists in between, then have the whale jump. As the nature-romanticists oooh, aaah and raise their arms in the air, they will tear up, point their phones at themselves and post videos of themselves exclaiming: We did it... We DID IT! We freed Willy! .

Then those serious about preserving the environment can move in and take over.

..while I'll be over here, eating Faroese whale burgers. :twisted:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.