Speaker to Animals

Re: We have to take back the culture

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:56 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:The articles author makes this claim
The Left Hates You. Act Accordingly
http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschl ... wsCarousel
They hate you.
Leftists don’t merely disagree with you. They don’t merely feel you are misguided. They don’t think you are merely wrong. They hate you. They want you enslaved and obedient, if not dead. Once you get that, everything that is happening now will make sense. And you will understand what you need to be ready to do.
You are normal, and therefore a heretic. You refuse to bow to their idols, to subscribe to their twisted catechisms, to praise their false gods. This is unforgivable. You must burn.
Crazy talk? Just ask them. Go ahead. Go on social media. Find a leftist – it’s easy. Just say something positive about America or Jesus and they’ll come swarming like locusts. Engage them and very quickly they will drop their masks and tell you what they really think. I know. I keep a rapidly expanding file of Twitter leftist death wish screenshots.
Does the Left hate average folks ?
Is the author crazy or sane ?
"You are normal. The Others want to enslave you. Hate them and resist."
No, that's perfectly reasonable political commentary. :roll:

It's exactly what we have been hearing from the left.

"Die cis white scum"

"We are operating under white supremacy and it's time we start killing people"

"Love trumps hate!" (as they proceed to beat a man unconscious in an airport lobby).

These are all too common today. You are flailing badly at this one.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

"Die cis white scum"

"Love trumps hate!" (as they proceed to beat a man unconscious in an airport lobby).

Is that also the way the leftists on the DCF and now the MHF speak to you personally and have engaged with you in conversation over nearly a decade of discussions?

Is "The" Left as, less, or more politically homogenous than "The" Right, in your opinion?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:44 am

BjornP wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

"Die cis white scum"

Is that also the way the leftists on the DCF and now the MHF speak to you personally and have engaged with you in conversation over nearly a decade of discussions?

Is "The" Left as, less, or more politically homogenous than "The" Right, in your opinion?

All they pretty much do is insult, attack, and act like the victims. Same-same.

For instance, you will see Monty lamenting how people are calling him a pedophile (which I refrained from doing) and then the very next day he accuses me of being a mass shooter.

But this more properly belongs in the "left does not reason" thread..

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:50 am

BjornP wrote:

"Die cis white scum"

All they pretty much do is insult, attack, and act like the victims. Same-same.

For instance, you will see Monty lamenting how people are calling him a pedophile (which I refrained from doing) and then the very next day he accuses me of being a mass shooter.

But this more properly belongs in the "left does not reason" thread..
Attacking, insulting and playing the victim isn't excatly exclusive to, or invented by "The" Left.

So, iow no. You're acknowledging that none of the leftists here have used the tactics you describe against you. They use strawman, insults and act like victims, alright .. but so do you and lots of people across the entire political spectrum online. But yeah, you're right, it would best belong in your other thread.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:57 am

Whatever, dude.

My nation is under siege by these assholes and we have leftists like GCF actually claiming the people getting beaten nearly to death deserved it.

No amount of your bullshit can cover this up.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:17 am

Here's how we do it

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:50 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
We Americans are an amalgamation of just about everyone and everything
Ah no. Before 1965 we had strict rules against that sort of thing. We are almost certainly an "amalgamation" but it was one of our own choosing and not "anything and everything"

Please try again you fucking hippy.
Dude I'm a Californian.

It's not someplace like white bread Missouri. Hell,the United States had massive immigration from every country in Europe throughout the 19th century and California also had the Chinese, the Japanese, plus the Californios and Native Americans who were here when we conquered it. Adding everyone since the 1960s and it's something.

And did I say there were no control?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:53 am

jbird4049 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
We Americans are an amalgamation of just about everyone and everything
Ah no. Before 1965 we had strict rules against that sort of thing. We are almost certainly an "amalgamation" but it was one of our own choosing and not "anything and everything"

Dude I'm a Californian.

It's not someplace like white bread Missouri. Hell,the United States had massive immigration from every country in Europe throughout the 19th century and California also had the Chinese, the Japanese, plus the Californios and Native Americans who were here when we conquered it. Adding everyone since the 1960s and it's something.

But it isn't just about America. You (marxists) explicitly call for the extinction of "whiteness". You support the demographic replacement of indigenous Europeans by North Africans and Arabs. You celebrate the genocide of an entire race (probably your own, which is another reason I think this really is just mental illness rather than a legitimate ideology).

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:01 pm

It's impairment caused by severe cognitive dissonance.

All these SJW's are super smart and they all know what the "right attitude towards immigration" is so when you challenge that knowledge with reason they become unhinged with the idea that the way they see the world could be totally FAKE.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:21 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

Dude I'm a Californian.

But it isn't just about America. You (marxists) explicitly call for the extinction of "whiteness". You support the demographic replacement of indigenous Europeans by North Africans and Arabs. You celebrate the genocide of an entire race (probably your own, which is another reason I think this really is just mental illness rather than a legitimate ideology).
What conversation are we having? Where did I call for genocide? And wasn't l talking about Americans and not Europe? And WTF are you talking about Marxists? I am being confused with SJW extremists?

In otherwords, what on God's Good Green Earth are you talking about???
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.