The Left Does not Reason

TheReal_ND

Re: The Left Does not Reason

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:34 am

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if she is hailed as a hero for helping to spread crippling ultra-feminism amongst their enemies.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:10 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if she is hailed as a hero for helping to spread crippling ultra-feminism amongst their enemies.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Remember how Dan wanted to drop Rock N Roll and Blue Jeans in the Middle East to stop Terrorism, we should just send all our Ultra-Feminists over there.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:13 am

How long would Big Red last on the streets of Karachi?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:42 pm

C-Mag wrote:Day without a woman leader Deported.

Rasmea Odeh, Leader of the #DayWithoutWomen protest, where angry anti-Trump women took a day off of work and house chores is leaving the US.......................... well, being deported.

Rasmea is a convicted Terrorist. The 69-year-old Palestinian activist was convicted in the 1969 supermarket bombing in Israel that killed two Hebrew University students. She served 10 years before being released in a prisoner exchange.

Odeh is from Pakistan, and lives in Chicago. In addition to being a convicted Terrorist responsible for bombing and murder, she had committed fraud during her immigration process.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ave-us-ex/

So now Rasmea can go back to Pakistan and maybe she can lead 'A Day without a Woman' in Pakistan. :lol:

WTF Lefty collectivists, why do you look to street agitators and violent criminals as leaders.
Thank you Jesus.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if she is hailed as a hero for helping to spread crippling ultra-feminism amongst their enemies.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Remember how Dan wanted to drop Rock N Roll and Blue Jeans in the Middle East to stop Terrorism, we should just send all our Ultra-Feminists over there.
I'm not even sure ISIS deserves that...
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:14 am

quoted from an article posted in the Era of Trump

'Trump's Far Right Supporters Turn on him over Syria attack'
:lol:
What a bunch of evil bastards are the Far Right to not want to get involved in yet another Middle Eastern War and Regime Change.

See, Progressives and their little red headed step children the NeoCons love Trump now that he has killed some people. Progs, all over are liking Trump, calling him Presidential now. This is the Prog mind set, violent, might makes right, regime change, nation building.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:16 am

C-Mag wrote:quoted from an article posted in the Era of Trump

What a bunch of evil bastards are the Far Right to not want to get involved in yet another Middle Eastern War and Regime Change.

See, Progressives and their little red headed step children the NeoCons love Trump now that he has killed some people. Progs, all over are liking Trump, calling him Presidential now. This is the Prog mind set, violent, might makes right, regime change, nation building.
I think you've got something there.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:44 am

C-Mag wrote:quoted from an article posted in the Era of Trump

So who are these Progs that love him now?
Maybe be more specific... are you talking about the MSM.
Are you talking about Canada's Trudeau.
I don't consider these sources progressive.
Sure there are some weak minded people that flip easily.... but lumping them together as representative of "the Progressive Mindset" is cheap and all about the Feelz.
Prog slamming can be a little too gratifying.... as is "insert group here" slamming of most sorts.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:49 am

The Rush Limbaugh idea that the Democrats follow the MSM (rather than the other-way-around) is very interesting. The MSM is Stateless multi-national corporations with an agenda & no allegiance to anyplace, and they're using advertising to control America's direction. I'd say they've captured the Republicans too. I think that's why there's relentless anti-Trump coverage: he's not beholden to them, and when he does something they like, the worm immediately turns: it's "here's a cookie" time from the MSM.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:57 am

I agree. I think he has a point. When did this start?