The Left Does not Reason

de officiis

Re: The Left Does not Reason

Post by de officiis » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:33 pm

BELCHERTOWN – A Hampshire College student denied physically assaulting a visiting basketball player over what the student called “cultural appropriation.”

Carmen Figueroa, 20, of Brooklyn, New York, pleaded not guilty to charges of disorderly conduct, assault and battery and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon in Eastern Hampshire District Court in Belchertown Friday morning.

The charges stem from a Jan. 27 incident at Hampshire College’s Robert Crown Center. According to court documents, Figueroa approached members the Central Maine Community College women’s basketball team and ordered them to remove braids from their hair citing “cultural appropriation.”
When the players did not comply and began to leave the building, Figueroa allegedly initiated a fight towards one of the players. At the same time, another unknown Hampshire College student pulled the hair of a visiting women’s basketball player causing her to fall to the ground, according to court documents.
http://www.gazettenet.com/Hampshire-Col ... on-8746869

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:10 am

nappy headed hoes gotta be tolt.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:37 am

Day without a woman leader Deported.

Rasmea Odeh, Leader of the #DayWithoutWomen protest, where angry anti-Trump women took a day off of work and house chores is leaving the US.......................... well, being deported.

Rasmea is a convicted Terrorist. The 69-year-old Palestinian activist was convicted in the 1969 supermarket bombing in Israel that killed two Hebrew University students. She served 10 years before being released in a prisoner exchange.

Odeh is from Pakistan, and lives in Chicago. In addition to being a convicted Terrorist responsible for bombing and murder, she had committed fraud during her immigration process.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ave-us-ex/

So now Rasmea can go back to Pakistan and maybe she can lead 'A Day without a Woman' in Pakistan. :lol:

WTF Lefty collectivists, why do you look to street agitators and violent criminals as leaders.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:44 am

:laughing-rolling:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:47 am

This made my day a little bit better... I'd love to see her face when she realizes Uncle Sam just gave her the boot back to a country that doesn't want her either.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:53 am

The Conservative wrote:This made my day a little bit better... I'd love to see her face when she realizes Uncle Sam just gave her the boot back to a country that doesn't want her either.
I want to see her face when she does an irritated Vagina March or Day without a Woman in Pakistan.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:53 am

Can we send her a vagina costume and a loudspeaker for her new venue?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Can we send her a vagina costume and a loudspeaker for her new venue?
PLEASE
We can send all kinds of diversity with her, maybe they can hold a Gay Pride rally in Islamobad, or a Irritated Vagina March in Peshwar
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:29 am

Hmm... somebody should really let her new neighbors know how moderate and progressive she is. Wouldn't want anything to happen to her.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:31 am

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Can we send her a vagina costume and a loudspeaker for her new venue?
PLEASE
We can send all kinds of diversity with her, maybe they can hold a Gay Pride rally in Islamobad, or a Irritated Vagina March in Peshwar
I'll pay for shipping...
#NotOneRedCent