The Left Does not Reason

The Conservative

Re: The Left Does not Reason

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:15 am

Oh, I can't wait for this to come to its natural conclusion... if it does... the "left" will not get back in office for a good long time.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:26 am

The left is fully aware of what they're doing.....they will not change....what will happen is that the right will change in response......

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:43 am

Zlaxer wrote:The left is fully aware of what they're doing.....they will not change....what will happen is that the right will change in response......
I don't know how much more it needs to change, honestly the right is becoming the party of the people.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:08 am

The Conservative wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:The left is fully aware of what they're doing.....they will not change....what will happen is that the right will change in response......
I don't know how much more it needs to change, honestly the right is becoming the party of the people.

That's not the type of change I am referring to....

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 am

Did you blink? You might have missed the "Change." It wasn't that impressive anyway, tho.

I think PhiAlipson would explain today's news to us as the literary "anticlimax."

Rand Paul protests outside room where House Republicans are hammering out Obamacare replacement

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:06 am

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:39 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:05 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
I dig that kid. I am so happy to see young guns like him who are pushing back against the madness that is the crazy left. He, and his compatriots, give me hope. Hell, I even tuned into Pew Die Pie and found him somewhat entertaining. Youtube has become a rabbit hole all unto it's own.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:28 am

Haumana wrote:I dig that kid. I am so happy to see young guns like him who are pushing back against the madness that is the crazy left. He, and his compatriots, give me hope. Hell, I even tuned into Pew Die Pie and found him somewhat entertaining. Youtube has become a rabbit hole all unto it's own.
These everyday assholes are putting the practised experts in their place--they are on top of the stories the minute they emerge with as much wisdom and alacrity as credentialed teams of well-paid second-generation "new-media" could ever hope to do. They're just as insightful and intelligent as the guys and gals who frame and tout their diplomas and life experiences aaaaand--they're funny as fuck all!
:clap:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:43 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: These everyday assholes are putting the practised experts in their place--they are on top of the stories the minute they emerge with as much wisdom and alacrity as credentialed teams of well-paid second-generation "new-media" could ever hope to do. They're just as insightful and intelligent as the guys and gals who frame and tout their diplomas and life experiences aaaaand--they're funny as fuck all!
:clap:
Word. I spent all day checking out this kid's channel. I would have to say that they are more wise and intelligent than anything that gets broadcasted on Comcast. These youngins give me hope that the world might not go to hell in a handbasket. I am having fun delving into the world of Youtube but I still can't give two shits about their inter channel squabbles. :D :D

BTW, is that you Flip?