The Left Does not Reason

The Conservative

Re: The Left Does not Reason

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:30 pm

clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
False narratives after false narrative. Just doesnt stop does it? Your fear certainly is based on science that's for sure.
The fact you are shooting blanks should be an indication that no matter what you throw at people, it's nothing but blanks.

Just like this conversation, as amusing as it is, your ammo is spent and what you think are hits, really never hit the target.
Huh? You aware this conversation isnt about you? Doesnt involve you? This about GCF irrational fears now fear is a human emotion you don't need to bother yourself with.
Irrational fear, so we must be talking about you now... in that case you are right, I don't need to bother myself with you or it, because neither matter in the grand scheme of things called life.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:33 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Observant as always... :roll:

Shoots the magazine, throws away the gun, reloads the gun with the same mag...

Do I really need to spell it out any more clearer than that?
Yes, you need to tell me where to get that mask with the endless gats. That shit is boss.
Just a lifetime of personal experience. I've met at least 6 of them myself, and seen many dozens on tv.
Not sure if serious, probably is. Lets ban assault mask.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:37 pm

The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
The fact you are shooting blanks should be an indication that no matter what you throw at people, it's nothing but blanks.

Just like this conversation, as amusing as it is, your ammo is spent and what you think are hits, really never hit the target.
Huh? You aware this conversation isnt about you? Doesnt involve you? This about GCF irrational fears now fear is a human emotion you don't need to bother yourself with.
Irrational fear, so we must be talking about you now... in that case you are right, I don't need to bother myself with you or it, because neither matter in the grand scheme of things called life.
Alright the algorithm mad libs aren't woking anymore. At least V.I.C.I was funny.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:43 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Just a lifetime of personal experience. I've met at least 6 of them myself, and seen many dozens on tv.
Oh, I quoted the wrong post. It was a response to this:
clubgop wrote:False narratives after false narrative. Just doesnt stop does it? Your fear certainly is based on science that's for sure.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:47 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Oh, I quoted the wrong post. It was a response to this:
clubgop wrote:False narratives after false narrative. Just doesnt stop does it? Your fear certainly is based on science that's for sure.
:lol: Cleaveland :lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:45 am

Looks like another mob attack from the left.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/0 ... p-protest/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:50 am

It's time for a divorce, guys.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:58 am

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:29 am

Yeah, we know where this is going.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:03 pm

If left does not get the masked Antifa crowd under control at these events, things will get much worse. If they continue to pepper spray and beat on Trump Supporters it will escalate to shootings. Then it will be civil war. Sadly, I don't expect the left to do anything to deter the violence of their own side. I'm sure they were sent there to cause trouble so the headlines could read "Violence at Trump rallies". That was their objective, to give the media the opening to paint the Trump supporters at violent. The silence of the left on not calling for an end to the masked anarchists is disgusting.