The Left Does not Reason

Speaker to Animals

The Left Does not Reason

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:12 pm

Tactic:

(1) Label all opposing views as "nazi", racist, misogynist, etc.

(2) Argue that some some views should not even be argued against, only physically attack the people expressing them, because doing otherwise is too dangerous.

(3) Since everybody who disagrees with you falls into the "too dangerous to argue with" category, escalate to political violence against your opponents. Every time.

Folks, the left has no arguments. Faced with the total intellectual failure of their marxist project, they know they have no good argument to defend it. Their PC tactics no longer work to shut down opposing views. Now that they can't punish people with political correctness, they are resorting to metal poles and fists. This likely will escalate to firebombs soon in my opinion.

They have no argument. Only violence.

In hindsight, THIS, more than anything else is why they lost so much power in that realignment election. They simply have no good arguments to defend their insane policies, and it shows. Instead of trying to make a better case, they declared war on their fellow citizens. Now we know what the left is actually about.

Okeefenokee

Re: The Left Does not Reason

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:34 pm

They ARE acting like cornered animals, and since they are not a cow of ours that we need alive and healthy, we should do the humane thing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:50 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
:lol:

You win the internetz, Generalissimo.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 pm

A good collage of footage that illustrates just exactly what the Guardian means when they advocate for violence against their political opponents.

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:08 pm

The pinnacle of reason is to find the dumbest people who disagree with you and assert that they are evidence for your positions.

But I'll concede this. One shift we've is that a more dogmatic left is gaining traction, or at least public exposure.

Perhaps as a reaction to that, we've seen the rise of more skepticism or cynicism on the right, specifically the alt right.

That's why the alt right are funny, something the regular right has generally failed at in the past. Perhaps the main way to be funny is to poke holes in silly narratives. So you can't be (intentionally) funny when claiming there are backwards messages on records and that Harry Potter will turn kids into witches. Same if you argue that middle class, white, American women are horribly oppressed. But you can be funny by making fun of those things.

But, I think the dogmatists who think Noah's Ark should be in science books are still there on the right, and a lot of cynics/skeptics are still there on the left.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:11 pm

Nicely done, LVH.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:12 am

LVH2 wrote:The pinnacle of reason is to find the dumbest people who disagree with you and assert that they are evidence for your positions.

But I'll concede this. One shift we've is that a more dogmatic left is gaining traction, or at least public exposure.

Perhaps as a reaction to that, we've seen the rise of more skepticism or cynicism on the right, specifically the alt right.

That's why the alt right are funny, something the regular right has generally failed at in the past. Perhaps the main way to be funny is to poke holes in silly narratives. So you can't be (intentionally) funny when claiming there are backwards messages on records and that Harry Potter will turn kids into witches. Same if you argue that middle class, white, American women are horribly oppressed. But you can be funny by making fun of those things.

But, I think the dogmatists who think Noah's Ark should be in science books are still there on the right, and a lot of cynics/skeptics are still there on the left.

I am not picking and choosing. The right are not advocating violence against the left in lieu of talking and arguing. That's all on the left.

What the right *is* doing right now is discussing just how they should respond to this organized political violence perpetrated by the left, and I suspect the consensus is not going to be good for the leftists perpetrating this violence.

Further, it's not just a few fringe people. You have the VP pick on the losing ticket going on national television to encourage people to "fight in the streets". We already know from an investigative journalist that the democratic party pays money to ship these violent rioters into cities to inflict violence on opponents of the democratic party. The riot on the campus of UIC during the campaign season last year, it turns out, was orchestrated by the democratic party.

This shit is organized from the top. The left does not reason. They make ultimatums and then physically harm people and property when those demands are not met. I.e. terrorism.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:05 pm

LVH2 wrote:The pinnacle of reason is to find the dumbest people who disagree with you and assert that they are evidence for your positions.

I agree that there are both crazies/extremes on both sides of the usual political spectrum. The Right has the alt-right while the Left has the SJWs. Although, it is both sides that are grooming both extremes and trying to make them the mainstream ideology as of lately. Although, the Right has been grooming the hatred/knee-jerking of anything that the Left/Dems have done or want to do for decades longer.