Super Bowl Ads : Fascistic Art

Montegriffo

Re: Super Bowl Ads : Fascistic Art

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:17 am

TheReal_ND wrote:No stick. Pass.
What? Flappy paddle gear change does not make it automatic. That's a proper sports car right there.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:21 am

Fuck off with your paddles and learn how to use three pedals. I swear to god that was the one redeeming quality of eurocucks and you're throwing it away.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:08 am

California wrote:Jesus Christ this fucking bullshit

All due to the NFL's huge push to attract the female demographic and extend its fanbase. Believe that.
Yeah, WOW, just wow.

It's nice how most the boys are ugly fat slobs.
Just remember you german cucks, your 'empowered' women are more likely than ever to be raped by some middle eastern immigrant you brought into your country and many of them aim to show you what they believe is the worth of women in this world compared to a man.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:39 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Fuck off with your paddles and learn how to use three pedals. I swear to god that was the one redeeming quality of eurocucks and you're throwing it away.
Nonsense, it's about faster gear changes, like I said that's a proper sports car not one of your big Yank tanks with a massive engine but no cornering power. You think the sports cars competing at Le Mans have 3 pedals? Ask an F1 driver how many pedals he's got. Get with the program Granddad.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Flappy paddles in production cars are slower to react than shifting, even though the driver takes less time to change gears.

Yeah, I noticed the weird Mad Max vibe right away. The voiceover was ridiculous and jarring. And the kid with the catchers mask looked a lot like the one from the Sandlot.

Very class-warfare, and completely fucking annoying.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I'd have one of these in a heartbeat
For the price of twenty GT-R's, you only get an extra 50 mph and it's not even quicker off the line.

200 mph; plenty fast enough, another $2 million just to go 250 mph? No thanks.

Truth is; 150 mph is plenty fast enough, 200 mph is actually loco.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:19 am

My Mazda's restricted at 120.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:09 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:I'd have one of these in a heartbeat
For the price of twenty GT-R's, you only get an extra 50 mph and it's not even quicker off the line.

200 mph; plenty fast enough, another $2 million just to go 250 mph? No thanks.

Truth is; 150 mph is plenty fast enough, 200 mph is actually loco.
Well I wouldn't use my own money to buy one ....sure
Point is people were saying Audi don't make good cars and were posting pics of Corvettes.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: Think about the kind of guy who would buy something like that. His primary mating strategy is advertising his income. Because that's all he's got. And most of these guys are the beta providers that hitch up with late-twenties chicks who are about to hit the wall and decided to hop off the cock carousel. Enter the Audi.

When did you ever buy a car to signal your income? Do you even give a shit? I don't.
Thank goodnes I avoided this trap

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:22 pm

It's gonna be a bumper crop of shit-roots tonight, boy-howdy.

What this kraut nonsense lacks in truthfulness, it makes up for in inaccuracy and offensiveness, especially to the Irish.

Budweiser’s Pro-Immigrant Super Bowl Ad Is ‘Mostly Fiction,’ Anheuser-Busch Expert Says

“Adolphus Busch did not arrive poor and struggling. He was from a fairly well-to-do, successful family. He wasn’t tremendously wealthy, but it would be highly doubtful that he encountered whatever that was at the beginning with him jumping off the boat and people shouting at him,” the author said. “He arrived with a ticket and had his own money. Unless they got a hold of some letters from his family, I don’t know where they get all that information. It’s not something that anyone that’s written about Anheuser-Busch has ever seen before.”
Last edited by Fife on Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.