Michael Flynn
59%
Steve Bannon
41%

Total votes: 17

kybkh

Re: Who do you want to win?

Post by kybkh » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:51 am

Dand wrote:Basically, Trump has won and is winning but there's a lot of psychological warfare trying to convince us otherwise.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Guess Flynn didn't get the memo...

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:37 pm

Light em up.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:01 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Light em up.
There's so much that confuses me here.

First the Jew Media hates Trump. Blame Russia for his election. Russia and Iran been running ops together for 3 years now in Syria. Flynn knows Russians, seems sympathetic to Putin at same time Flynn is extreme Iran hawk.

Does not compute in J-program software...Ned update?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:04 pm

We don't need Iran anymore. It's a Trump World Order. Team USA, Israel and Russia FTMFW!

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:08 pm

If Russia really is willing to walk away from Syria and Iran in exchange for Crimea and being able to sell Iran weapons it'd be pretty wild.

Poor Shia, they my preferred muslims but they gonna get it.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:11 pm

One thing it does remind me of is Valerie Jarrett and the insinuation that she had undue influence in O FoPo.

He was so weak.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Personally, I see all this as counterproductive for the opposition, in the current paradigm, the more you attack, the more you bind your adveraries together to ward off the attacks, it's like here in Canada, Justin Trudeau is in the Trump spot, but there's no sense in we conservatives going overboard in trying to attack him at this juncture, the thing to do, is just feed him rope, and wait him out, the conservatives here don't even have a leader right now, when you're in the poltical wilderness, that is the time to change it up, find a new leader, bide your time, and lie in wait, the adversary will cut their own throats, you just have to keep yout powder dry until the electorate is poised to throw the bums out.
Nec Aspera Terrent

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Personally, I see all this as counterproductive for the opposition, in the current paradigm, the more you attack, the more you bind your adveraries together to ward off the attacks, it's like here in Canada, Justin Trudeau is in the Trump spot, but there's no sense in we conservatives going overboard in trying to attack him at this juncture, the thing to do, is just feed him rope, and wait him out, the conservatives here don't even have a leader right now, when you're in the poltical wilderness, that is the time to change it up, find a new leader, bide your time, and lie in wait, the adversary will cut their own throats, you just have to keep yout powder dry until the electorate is poised to throw the bums out.
I agree, the left right now is attempting to organize a general strike, which I suspect will greatly annoy the people who actually have jobs and schedules, and it's gonna push they closer to trump, because there is no where else to go.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:32 pm

I just re-read my post there ^ and I am eerily starting to write in Smitty's comma-laden cadence.